Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Problem with one site and not the other

Contao-Nutzer

Fehler Problem with one site and not the other

Hello,

I'm developing a website on my local Mac. I'm synchronizing it with two servers: one for my client can test and validate the modifications and the production one. That was working fine but for some days I'm experiencing a "warning on client server" on the test website.

In Contao log file, I see: "The client with the adress: http://lestudiografik.fr:80/terea-te...munication.php seems to be an older Version.". But I've made all the updates on the development and the test website.

Three times, I've deleted the test website and replaced it by the development one. So they are exactly the same version.

The test and production websites are at the same provider if not the same account. But during many weeks, SyncCto was working with both of them.

So I have no more idea about how to correct the problem. Can someone help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Contao 2.11.12 - SyncCto

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

More infos :
    The problems comes when synchronizing with "configuration files" is checked. Then, the synchro process seems to loop and never stops. Then I must abort it and after that, if I try again, I got the "warning on the client site" message.

If I suppress ctoCommunication on the server, it works again but I can't ask to synchronize configuration files.

What to do ?

Thanks

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer