Contao-Camp 2024
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Versions of SyncCto and Metamodels to install in Contao 3.5 without composer ?

Contao-Nutzer

Frage Versions of SyncCto and Metamodels to install in Contao 3.5 without composer ?

Hi everyone,

Some monthes ago, I tried Composer on a freshly installed Contao 3.5. But I had a lot of problems trying to use Metamodels and SyncCto together (one problem was with dc_general / dc-general ; some other where with extensions not existing in composer). And some other problems when trying to uninstall Composer to go back to ER which in facts is no more possible.

Today, I'd like to install them in another Contao 3.5 installation where I have installed some other extension with "old" ER.
    Metamodels isn't available in ER and SyncCto is still the old 2.7.0-beta1 which "is not recommended for Contao 3.5".

Can I install them manually, which versions and how ?

Thanks.

Contao-Fan Avatar von Thraile
    Partner-ID

Standard

Well, at least for SyncCto the old beta from the ER should run, even though we don't recommend it. This version uses an older version of the DC_general so I doubt that you will be able to use MetaModels along with this build.

I would really recommend using composer, we are running ALL of our installtions with composer and SyncCto and a lot of them have MetaModels installed as well.

I'm not sure what problems you encountered last time, but I would give it a try and ask for help her or on IRC if you run into problems.

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer