Hi everyone,

I got a website on my computer for developing and the production version on a shared hosting. For now, sync was working fine.

But for some days, the client appears with the blue point ("ctoCommunication or syncCto is not installed"). And system check from client gets "Error on transmission, with message : 403 forbidden".

The same installation in anoher vhost seems to work.

By FTP and mysql dump, I duplicated the prod website localy to test it. When trying tu use contao/install.php, I got this answer :

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception RuntimeException with message Could not find the following encryption engine: CtoComCodifyengineImpl_AES.php. thrown in composer/vendor/menatwork/ctocommunication/system/modules/ctoCommunication/CtoComCodifyengineFactory.php on line 39

#0 composer/vendor/menatwork/ctocommunication/system/modules/ctoCommunication/CtoCommunication.php(98): CtoComCodifyengineFactory::getEngine('aes')
#1 composer/vendor/menatwork/ctocommunication/system/modules/ctoCommunication/CtoCommunication.php(130): CtoCommunication->__construct()
#2 [internal function]: CtoCommunication::getInstance()
#3 system/modules/core/library/Contao/System.php(140): call_user_func(Array)
#4 system/modules/core/classes/BackendTemplate.php(41): Contao\System->import('CtoCommunicatio...')
#5 system/modules/core/classes/BackendTemplate.php(107): Contao\BackendTemplate->parse()
#6 system/modules/core/controllers/BackendInstall.php(878): Contao\BackendTemplate->output()
#7 system/modules/core/controllers/BackendInstall.php(107): Contao\BackendInstall->outputAndExit()
#8 contao/install.php(24): Contao\BackendInstall->run()
#9 {main}
Thanks for your help.