Thread: Important information

User

Default Important information

This subforum handles all requests to my xtmembers releated TYPOlight extensions:

• xtmembers[/*:t3xrayxx]
    • xtmembers_fieldeditor[/*:t3xrayxx]
    • xtmembers_school[/*:t3xrayxx]

If there are any questions, bugreports, suggestions etc. this is the place to get it done!

Best,
    Helmut
    Blackmail's such an ugly word. I prefer extortion -- the "x" makes it sound cool.
    -- Bender

New user

Default Re: Important information

Hi hschottm

Can i maybe use your extensions to give my members some sort of an Client-ID which i then can pull out, and use for interaction with an external API, which allows me to bring in their invoices from.. its because im about to build an client-account area of my website, from where my costumers can login and post support tickets, take a look in our knowledge-base, and then i thought it would be really cool if i also could build them an invoice section
    Cheers!

Jimmy Rittenborg
    Follow me on twitter

User

Default Re: Important information

Hi Jimmy,

therefore I would recommend xtmembers_fieldeditor which is a simple editor to create additional fields for TYPOlight members. Just use it to create you ID field then you can use it.
    The field editor creates a complete TYPOlight extension which you can download as a ZIP file or instantly install on your system. Just don't forget to re-run the TYPOlight installation tool to actualize the database.

Regards,
    Helmut
    Blackmail's such an ugly word. I prefer extortion -- the "x" makes it sound cool.
    -- Bender