Thread: tag cloud news not filtering feed

User

Default tag cloud news not filtering feed

I'm not sure what it is that I am doing wrong, but here is the link to the page: http://soccertraderumors.morseave.com/i ... /buzz.html

As you can see, I have a tag cloud in the right side bar, I have assigned tags to each article, but when I click on a tag, it does not filter the feed results. And yes, I have enabled the new_full_tag template.

User

Default Re: tag cloud news not filtering feed

Hi,

which module are you using for the news article listing? tags only support the news archive and news reader modules but not the news list module. It seems that you are using news list because I don't see a heading on top which contains the selected tag(s) which should be available for both news archive and news reader (see the example).

[attachment=0:1bt1uvtl]Bild 2.png[/attachment:1bt1uvtl]

If you're using news archive or news reader, this seems to be a bug. If it's news list, you should change to one of the other modules. But I think I'll add support for news list too in the future.

Best,
    Helmut
    Blackmail's such an ugly word. I prefer extortion -- the "x" makes it sound cool.
    -- Bender

User

Thanks Helmut

Yes I was using newslist. I'll direct it to the archive.

User

Alright.

I'll see that I'll add support for news list this weekend hopefully.
    Best,

Helmut
    Blackmail's such an ugly word. I prefer extortion -- the "x" makes it sound cool.
    -- Bender

User

Alright. I added a new version of tags to the extension repository that adds support for the newslist module too.
    Best,
    Helmut
    -- Bender