Thread: Runtime notice [solved]

User

Default Runtime notice [solved]

Hello Everybody,

I updated TL from 2.7.3 to 2.7.5.

When I am trying to access the Articles section, on top of the page I get this error:

"Runtime notice: Declaration of tl_article_tags::deleteArticle() should be compatible with that of tl_article::deleteArticle() in /var/www/statind/system/modules/tags/dca/tl_article.php on line 61
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/statind/system/modules/tags/dca/tl_article.php:61) in /var/www/statind/system/libraries/Template.php on line 174"

Can anybody help me out please?

Dan

User

Default Re: Runtime notice

Really, nobody?

User

Did you use the auto update functionality or was it a manual update?

If it was a manual update maybe try uploading all files again just in case something got corrupted. try running the install file again and make all neccessery changes to the database.
    360fusion: Virtual Tours - Web Design
    Social Media: Twitter - Facebook Page

User

Quote Originally Posted by dan
    I updated TL from 2.7.3 to 2.7.5.

When I am trying to access the Articles section, on top of the page I get this error:

"Runtime notice: Declaration of tl_article_tags::deleteArticle() should be compatible with that of tl_article::deleteArticle() in /var/www/statind/system/modules/tags/dca/tl_article.php on line 61
    looks like that method deleteArticle of class tl_article changed its signature from 2.7.3 to 2.7.5 but the tl_article_tags that extends tl_article wasn't updated to reflect these changes ... so you have to contact the author of the extension that contains the tl_article_tags

hope this helps
    Consulenza Contao CMS https://www.intco.it

User

Default Re: Runtime notice [solved]

Updating the tags module solved the problem. Thanx ga.n