Thread: A strange error.

New user

Default A strange error.

Oke so here my knowledge stops and i need to ask for help :S I updated my TYOPlight installation and new i get error almost all over the place

First one i get is when i try to watch my catalog. The normal pages are working as they should at the moment. but when i try to watch my catalog i get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AS catalog_name, (SELECT jumpTo FROM tl_catalog_types WHERE tl_catalog_types.i' at line 1 (SELECT *, (SELECT name FROM tl_catalog_types WHERE tl_catalog_types.id=.pid) AS catalog_name, (SELECT jumpTo FROM tl_catalog_types WHERE tl_catalog_types.id=.pid) AS parentJumpTo FROM WHERE pid='0') thrown in /customers/yourcare-cosmetics.nl/yourcare-cosmetics.nl/httpd.www/system/libraries/Database.php on line 599

I never learned php and mysql in depth. I realy can't figure the problem out of this code, i hope anyone have had this error before.

Thanks in advance :D

User

Default Re: A strange error.

Is there a call stack displayed?
    S.C.A.R.E

Experienced user

Default Re: A strange error.

It looks like you might have removed some catalog tables or you renamed your catalog to an empty name, which should not have been possible.

Notice the .pid should be tablename.pid AND your pid is "0" which should also not be possible.