Thread: [solved] Call to undefined method gallery::addFeedsToLa

New user

Default [solved] Call to undefined method gallery::addFeedsToLa

I am getting this error after i upgraded to gallery .80

Fatal error: Call to undefined method gallery::addFeedsToLayout() in D:\wamp\www\leapgreenity\system\modules\frontend\P ageRegular.php on line 87

and the error goes away when i revert back to the older gallery.

I tested installing the gallery on a fresh contao, and the gallery work. Seems like its not working in my copy of contao, which i have install a few module.

Any idea on this ?

Zac

Experienced user

Default Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined method gallery::addFeedsT

Just force it to update your files as this problem has been corrected just after release. The current config.php contains the code:

$GLOBALS['TL_HOOKS']['generatePage'][] = array('Gallery', 'addFeedsToLayout');

so it doesn't refer to the lowercase 'gallery' at all, as you can see...

New user

Actually the gallery was updated successfully, and this should be the most recent version of gallery, i update it using the extension manager. Once i successfully update the gallery, my front-end will give me that error. i couldn't get my site up, until i deleted gallery folder from the system\modules, or replace it with the older version.

Anyway i suspected it could be conflicting with another module. After removing one module one by one, i found the conflicting module, "Flash Gallery for SimpleViewer". So yes its working again. Thanks!

Zac

Experienced user

You just forgot to click REPAIR, which overwrites the files with the ones in the repository. When you deleted and reinstalled you did the same thing...