Thread: TinyMCE fullscreen problem

New user

Default TinyMCE fullscreen problem

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement the 'fullscreen' custom option in TinyMCE. I've followed Contao's instructions of creating tinyCustom.php and loading into the DCA - all works fine. I can change the elements that appear quite happily on TinyMCE (e.g. removing the 'emotions' button etc).

HOWEVER, the one thing I cannot get to work is adding the 'fullscreen' option. I add the word 'fullscreen' to the list of plugins but it appears to be the only element that doesn't then load in the editor screen.

Help! :-)

Thanks,

Dan

Default Re: TinyMCE fullscreen problem

Hi there

Im having the exact same problem. Does any one know why the fullscreen option doesn´t work with the TinyMCE in Contao?

Thanks!

Experienced user

It looks like the TinyMCE that ships with Contao is a stripped-down version. It does not include all of the plugins that come with the standard package -- including the "fullscreen" plugin.

Try downloading the TinyMCE package directly from their site (http://www.tinymce.com/download/download.php). Make sure to grab the appropriate version depending on the version of Contao you're running.

Drill into the "plugins" folder in the zip you downloaded, then copy the "fullscreen" folder to "plugins/tinyMCE/plugins/".

See if that does it.
    Brian

Hmm strange sounds like the solution, but unfortunately it doesnt work

Ah, it needs to be inserted 3 places in the system -> config -> tinyMCE.php file ... Under "plugins", "plugins" and "theme_advanced_buttons" — works now thanks!