Thread: Invalid News ID

New user

Default Invalid News ID

Hi All,

Advice appreciated:

I had an article with a news list which I attempted to break up into 4 separate topics, each with its own news list (but still in the same article) by copying the list and renaming the copies accordingly. I then created 3 new modules, 1 for each new list and added the modules into the article, under the topic headings.

This left me with 4 news lists in 1 article, but all with the same news items, so I deleted news items from each news list as necessary. So far so good.

However..now for all but one of the news lists, when you click on the news piece in the front end you get taken to a page that says "Invalid news ID".

As far as I can tell I've replicated settings across all 4 lists/modules but to no avail.

I'm probably not explaining this appropriately/sufficiently so any questions please do ask.

Thanks

Anthony

User

Default Re: Invalid News ID

Have you ticked the new news lists in the news reader module?

New user

That's worked, thank you!

User

No worries. I made the same mistake many times when i first started using typolight (contao).

Ste

New user

Hello to everyone. I am a reporter in the local area, and frequent this site to find out what is going on in SoWal. This is a great tool to use, it helps me to keep up with what concerns the residents here. If you have anything specific you would like me to know, feel free to send me a message.

Thanks