Thread: onsubmit_callback, save_callback not triggered

User

Default onsubmit_callback, save_callback not triggered

Hi

I have made a module (fexplorer) which is a copy of the file manager backend module. My purpose is to make a little change that enables me to get the name of the submitted files before they are romanized. I can't find a way to do that. I've tried to call an onsubmit_callback (save_callback as well)) but it is not triggered I don't know why. This is what I've done in the dca :
    Code:
    $GLOBALS['TL_DCA']['tl_fexplorer'] = array
    (

// Config
    	'config' => array
    	(
    		'dataContainer'               => 'Folder',
    		'uploadScript'                => 'fancyUpload',
    		'onload_callback' => array
    		(
    			array('Fexplorer', 'checkPermission'),
    			array('Fexplorer', 'addBreadcrumb')
    		),
    		'onsubmit_callback' => array('Fexplorer','saveRealName')
    	),
    The hook "postUpload" is not useful since it is called at the end of the upload process when the file names are already romanized.

Please, can someone tell me how to access the posted data before they are processed by Contao ?

Thank you

Default Re: onsubmit_callback, save_callback not triggered

Compare the onload_callback and the onsubmit_callback in your code

You can see straight away that there's an array missing
    You don't want to take other developers the possibility to add more onsubmit_callbacks, do you?
    Regards

Yanick - Contao core developer @terminal42 gmbh

User

Default Re: onsubmit_callback, save_callback not triggered

[code=php:1rug06gx]<span class="syntaxdefault">
    $GLOBALS</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">[</span><span class="syntaxstring">'TL_DCA'</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">][</span><span class="syntaxstring">'tl_fexplorer'</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">]*=*array
    (

***</span><span class="syntaxcomment">//*Config
    ***</span><span class="syntaxstring">'config'*</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">=>*array
    ***(
    ******</span><span class="syntaxstring">'dataContainer'******* ********</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">=>*</span><span class="syntaxstring">'Folder'</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">,
    ******</span><span class="syntaxstring">'uploadScript'*******Â  ********</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">=>*</span><span class="syntaxstring">'fancyUpload'</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">,
    ******</span><span class="syntaxstring">'onload_callback'*</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">=>*array
    ******(
    *********array(</span><span class="syntaxstring">'Fexplorer'</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">,*</span><span class="syntaxstring">'checkPermission'</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">),
    *********array(</span><span class="syntaxstring">'Fexplorer'</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">,*</span><span class="syntaxstring">'addBreadcrumb'</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">)
    ******),
    ******</span><span class="syntaxstring">'onsubmit_callback'*</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">=>*array
    ******(
    *********array(</span><span class="syntaxstring">'Fexplorer'</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">,</span><span class="syntaxstring">'saveRealName'</span><span class="syntaxkeyword">)
    ******)
    ***),
    *</span><span class="syntaxdefault"></span>[/code:1rug06gx]