I have recently installed the timetable addin. I did try looking at the german Forum but couldn't work my way around it and I need to ask some questions about getting it to work the way I want / was expecting it to work. It would be very useful for my community website.

Basically I have added 4 events to the time table - 2 at the same time (because I want to display a calendar of all local clubs and they often start at the same time as other clubs), one a minute later and one on a different date.

The output only shows one of the 2 events on at the same time (the last event) and others appear on Sun not one on Wed and one on Thu as it should. Also the time slots are not sorting in time order. 20:16 appears after 21.15.

Also the times shown on the calendar are plus 1 hour from those entered as an event.

I have attached a couple of screen shots to show the issues. I would just like some help to determine whether I can sort through a template change or the extension needs some coding changes to meet my needs or it's a bug that needs fixing and how I could get this resolved. I may well be me misunderstanding how this extension should work. I am a novice at this.

However I am very impressed with how contao works and from all the CMS's I have looked out this is the only one I have found that is relatively easy to configure and understand how to get things to work the way you want them.

Regards

Alan