Thread: Show/hide form fields

Default Show/hide form fields

Everytime that I submit the form I get the error
    Code:
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Query error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'condition....
    I've tested with automatic form and standard but no luck. Even when I created field name for "wrapper start" it gives me error:
    Code:
    Query error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'condition' at line 1 (ALTER TABLE tl_partnerji01 ADD condition )
    I've createed condition field in DB manualy (no matter if I use auto or standard), but that didn't fixed the issue.

Now for every submited form with error, the email is send normaly but in DB there are no new entery.

Any suggestions?
    Web design agency - EDsolution.si Izdelava spletnih strani

Experienced user

Default Re: Show/hide form fields

When you change the fields in a form, you need to re-save the form, just to be safe. This is due to a non-fixable sync problem between the tl_form_fields and tl_form tables. Otherwise, you might be using special fields (extension added) which are not-supported by formauto. FormAuto only supports the standard form fields.

Quote Originally Posted by thyon
    When you change the fields in a form, you need to re-save the form, just to be safe.
    I didn't houndred of times

If the Autoform doesn't support it, why than standard doesn't work if you have any idea.

Experienced user

Wel then there is an installation problem. If standard form is selected, then none of the FormAuto functions activate or work so then it works just like Contao standard. Have you deactivated the FormAuto module to see if this resolves the issue? Then you can know that it's your installation, rather than FormAuto.

It works like charm. Thank you for your tips. I've disable autofrom and than reinstalled the conditionalforum and works as should.

Thank you again.

Cheers

Experienced user

I don't think FormAuto works with conditional form at all.

As it looks so, yes. I'm now using standard form.