Thread: 'Go Back' link not working!

New user

Default 'Go Back' link not working!

Hi, I have a problem with the 'Go Back' link on the reader page of my site ( http://dev.filtercreative.co.uk/work...unty_of_nature ).

When I click on the 'Go Back' link, it return's a 404 error page, it should return to the lister page. I have tried purging data, but this didn't help

What could be the issue?

Thank's for your help.
    Rob

Experienced user

Default Re: 'Go Back' link not working!

dunno but youre getting this elsewhere (eg about us/team) with modules/layout_additional_sources

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Execution of yui compressor failed!
    cmd: yui-compressor --type 'css' --charset utf8
    stdout:
    stderr: sh: yui-compressor: command not found thrown in /home/rob/public_html/dev/system/modules/layout_additional_sources/LayoutAdditionalSources.php on line 205
    #0 /home/rob/public_html/dev/system/modules/layout_additional_sources/LayoutAdditionalSources.php(132): LayoutAdditionalSources->compressYui('@charset "UTF-8...', 'css')
    #1 /home/rob/public_html/dev/system/modules/layout_additional_sources/LayoutAdditionalSources.php(467): LayoutAdditionalSources->compressCss('@charset "UTF-8...')
    #2 /home/rob/public_html/dev/system/modules/layout_additional_sources/LayoutAdditionalSources.php(697): LayoutAdditionalSources->getSources(Array)
    #3 /home/rob/public_html/dev/system/modules/layout_additional_sources/LayoutAdditionalSources.php(604): LayoutAdditionalSources->generateInsertHtml(Array)
    #4 /home/rob/public_html/dev/system/modules/frontend/PageRegular.php(87): LayoutAdditionalSources->generatePage(Object(DB_Mysql_Result), Object(DB_Mysql_Result), Object(PageRegular))
    #5 /home/rob/public_html/dev/index.php(198): PageRegular->generate(Object(DB_Mysql_Result))
    #6 /home/rob/public_html/dev/index.php(333): Index->run()
    #7 {main}
    so maybe related

New user

I've fixed the yui-compressor error... but have still the 'Go Back' link error!

Experienced user

i can't cut and paste the link url its trying to get to, but you can see it in the bottom browser bar. its adding in extra information. (dev.domain.domain) ....no idea why sorry.

Hi Rob,
    i don't know what this is, but normaly this is a litlbe bit of JS. This would go back in the history. Maybe you set an Redirect there between the both sides?
    For now you could make your own go Back link in the Template... I preffer that, because now when i klick there i go back to the forum here. Go back to one page above the one i am is that what i'm looking for in that moment. Maybe this is the best for this.

regards
    Mediendepot Ruhr
    For real-time chat the (inofficial) Chatroom in IRC:
    -> irc.freenode.net #contao | irc.freenode.net #contao.de

New user

Hi MacKP, thanks for the tip. I have used the {{link::back}} tag, which has fixed the issue. :D