Thread: 21000+ tl_iso_cart records???? Not using Cart at all!

Experienced user

Default 21000+ tl_iso_cart records???? Not using Cart at all!

I've been trying to see why the BackupDB is failing on the site I recently did, and here is the reason.

Code:
    INSERT INTO `tl_iso_cart` (`id`, `pid`, `tstamp`, `session`, `store_id`, `coupons`) VALUES ( 202434, 0, 1306105632, '275d3a6953bba8aa25e2c8224c520e0ac22779c3', 0, NULL);
    There are 21000+ records similar to the above in the tl_iso_cart table, and I don't even have a cart system enabled. Anyone any ideas? Can I just safely TRUNCATE this table for now? Where would the offending line be. I'm only using the Isotope system in list mode, e.g. product list, and product reader and product related. There are no formbody tags or even add to cart buttons.

Official Contao Team andreas.schempp's Avatar

Default Re: 21000+ tl_iso_cart records???? Not using Cart at all!

Yes, you can safely truncate that table. Are you using the latest version? Older releases did not delete cart records not in use...
    terminal42 gmbh
    We are Contao Premium-Partner! For Isotope eCommerce support check out the Isotope Circle.

Experienced user

I can't upgrade the system, because I've had to heavily customize many of the default modules, as they were not suitable in all cases. Featured items, Additional fields with remote data gathering. I didn't yet know how to build a custom Isotope Product, so all the base code has been modified.

Please can you let me know where the code is adding these records then, so I can comment it out.
    I'm using 0.2.7 build 4.

Official Contao Team andreas.schempp's Avatar

I don't know that... you would need to compare the two versions using a file comparison tool.
    terminal42 gmbh
    We are Contao Premium-Partner! For Isotope eCommerce support check out the Isotope Circle.