Thread: gallery in a lightbox error

New user

Default gallery in a lightbox error

Hello,

I´m completely new to contao and don´t know what to do about following issue. After creating a gallery in a lightbox, save and exit, I always get the following screen:

An error occurred while executing this script!

If you are a Contao user, contact the administrator of your website.
    Open file system/logs/error.log and search for a corresponding entry.
    Open file system/config/localconfig.php and add the following line:
    $GLOBALS['TL_CONFIG']['displayErrors'] = true;
    Read the Contao FAQs or visit the Contao support page.
    To customize this notice, create a custom template file named templates/be_error.tpl.

Does anybody know the reason or mistake for this error?

Thanks for your help.....

Experienced user

Default Re: gallery in a lightbox error

Welcome. First check you completed the installation from the extension repository. Did you run the database part as well? Also this setting from the help can be changed in the Settings as [x] Display error messages.

This is the gallery extension and nothing to do with Contao's internal gallery CE element in articles.

New user

Thanks a lot for this quick answer. I can´t tell anything about the database as I didn´t create the website, I´m just supposed to fill it with content. I toggled the view of error messages on and this is what I get, if I try to only add a new element.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: Unknown column 'ce_flash_size' in 'field list' (INSERT INTO tl_content (type, sortOrder, mooType, perRow, ce_flash_size, ce_nb_autoPlay, ce_nb_loop, ce_nb_crop, ce_nb_controlsEnabled, ce_nb_showTimecode, ce_nb_scaleIfFullScreen, ce_slider_EffectEase, ce_slider_HtmlTemplate, ce_slider_JsTemplate, ce_slider_CssTemplate, com_order, com_template, dfTemplate, lightboxfontcolor, lightboxbgcolor, wcsliderType, wcsliderID, wcsliderTimer, wcsliderOrientation, pid, sorting, tstamp) VALUES ('text', 'ascending', 'start', 4, '200', '0', '0', '0', '1', '1', '1', 'InOut', 'ce_slider_html', 'ce_slider_js', 'ce_slider_css', 'ascending', 'com_default', 'df_default', '', '', 'wcslidersingle', 'slider', '6000', 'horizontal', 162, 704, 0)) thrown in /www/htdocs/w00a4dc2/system/libraries/Database.php on line 642
    #0 /www/htdocs/w00a4dc2/system/libraries/Database.php(589): Database_Statement->query()
    #1 /www/htdocs/w00a4dc2/system/drivers/DC_Table.php(624): Database_Statement->execute()
    #2 /www/htdocs/w00a4dc2/system/modules/backend/Backend.php(234): DC_Table->create()
    #3 /www/htdocs/w00a4dc2/contao/main.php(101): Backend->getBackendModule('article')
    #4 /www/htdocs/w00a4dc2/contao/main.php(304): Main->run()
    #5 {main}

Previously I had this problem only when I created a gallery in a lightbox but now this pops up if I only add another article element.

Experienced user

As you can see, this isn't a gallery problem, but something to do with 'ce_flash_size'. I suggest you post your problem in the general forum, as this forum is just for the gallery extension.