Thread: stock availability

User

Default stock availability

Hi, for my site it could be useful managing the number of items available in my shop for every article, and when a customer buys some items the number decreases. It's a feature that will be inserted in new releases?
    Thanks

Default Re: stock availability

Not in the core package, but likely as an extension. This file is where things are at right now, but it needs some work.

The concept is to have a historical record of stock levels so that you could then get some sort of visualization into the fluctuations in inventory over time, instead of just changing field values.

Like I said, it needs work, and probably may need to be updated for 1.3, but we have it running in older versions of Isotope now and plan on doing some work on it in the near future. Will also be talking with Fred Bliss who developed the original that you're looking at here. If you're interested in getting it sooner he's the man to talk to

User

ok, I'll try
    is it updated sometimes? I hope it works with last isotope version
    thanks

Updated version that we have working in 1.3. I will get this added to GitHub when I can soon...

User

it could change stock availability when an order is changed to "close" status? maybe I've to configure something? thanks

User

uh, error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ModuleIsotopeProductListInventory::findCategoryPro ducts() in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP\www\mysite\system\modules\isotope_in ventory\ModuleIsotopeProductListInventory.php on line 75

New user

Hello,

I tested the "isotope_inventory.zip" module and it seems to work : DB is updated and product is de-activated if stock equal 0.

But there is one thing left to modify : if you select more product in your cart than DB, it works :? I mean customer select for example 2 products in his cart whereas there is only 1 product in stock.

Does this evolution is planned or perhaps this extension is updated in another post ?

Thanks in advance.

New user

Hello,
    It seems that Your extension would be fine for my needs. I've downloaded it from GitHub (winans-creative-isotope_inventory-ebc5082.zip), the instalation went smooth, but...
    During updating stock quantities in "Manage Inventory" I've got " Invalid request token" error

I'm working on Contao 2.11.2 and Isotope 1.3.1

Can You help me with that ?

New user

It seems taht I can change quantities in products directly. But how to display it on screen ??