Thread: 1.3.0 + Contao 2.10: error!

User

Default 1.3.0 + Contao 2.10: error!

when I click on products it stops

Experienced user

Default Re: 1.3.0 + Contao 2.10: error!

Do you get w white page? Does it show a yellow box telling you about enabling the error messages? Does it show an error message?

User

now I'm not at my pc, but I remember that I had to set displayErrors = true in localconfig.php and then it showed me an error in SQL syntax, the query was "SELECT AS value FROM WHERE id=2 LIMIT 0,1": row and table were missing

Was there a stack trace or any other info below?

New user

I have the same problem, error.log says:

[13-Aug-2011 10:59:39] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Query error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS value FROM WHERE id=3 LIMIT 0,1' at line 1 (SELECT AS value FROM WHERE id=3 LIMIT 0,1)' thrown in /www/htdocs/w009cff8/xxx/system/libraries/Database.php on line 677

Experienced user

Run your install.php again... Fix the database until there are no errors, then login again...

New user

I have installed isotope a second time. First the error was gone, but when i created a product...the error was there again...

User

Same problem over here.

As soon as I enter 1 product in Isotope, trying to access the Product management page in he backend shows the following error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS value FROM WHERE id=1 LIMIT 0,1' at line 1 (SELECT AS value FROM WHERE id=1 LIMIT 0,1) thrown in /var/www/new.rohloff.nl/docs/system/libraries/Database.php on line 677
    Two other things:
    I have installed Ajax 1.1.0 - since 1.0.7 is told not to be compatible with Contao 2.10.0
    For the "conditionalselectmenu" and "tablelookupwizard" I could not find 2.10.0 compatible versions so I have installed the default ones (that come as dependency with isotope 1.3.0 beta1) - so in my list of extensions I have those two marked as "Not approved for Contao 2.10.0" but then most of my device drivers under Windows 7 also are not approved by Microsoft :shock:

Rob

New user

Same Problem here:

After konfigurating the shop I wanted to add my first product. After that, when I return to the produsts-list I get the followin error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS value FROM WHERE id=1 LIMIT 0,1' at line 1 (SELECT AS value FROM WHERE id=1 LIMIT 0,1) thrown in /srv/www/htdocs/contao/system/libraries/Database.php on line 677
    #0 /srv/www/htdocs/contao/system/libraries/Database.php(624): Database_Statement->query()
    #1 /srv/www/htdocs/contao/system/drivers/DC_Table.php(4592): Database_Statement->execute(1)
    #2 /srv/www/htdocs/contao/system/drivers/DC_Table.php(3973): DC_Table->filterMenu()
    #3 /srv/www/htdocs/contao/system/drivers/DC_ProductData.php(109): DC_Table->panel()
    #4 /srv/www/htdocs/contao/system/modules/backend/Backend.php(271): DC_ProductData->showAll()
    #5 /srv/www/htdocs/contao/contao/main.php(101): Backend->getBackendModule('iso_products')
    #6 /srv/www/htdocs/contao/contao/main.php(286): Main->run()
    #7 {main}
    I am using:
    ajax 1.0.7 and tried 1.1.1 (same error)
    conditionalselectmenu 1.1.2
    dcawizard 1.2.0
    MultiTextWizard 1.1.2
    tablelookupwizard 1.1.2

I'd ran install.php - my database is up to date.

User

a similar error after disabling SKU:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Query error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 (SELECT title AS value FROM tl_page WHERE id IN ())' thrown in /web/htdocs/www.mywebsite.com/home/web/system/libraries/Database.php on line 677
    and even if i re-enable SKU the problem persists, and now my shop IS DOWN !!!

User

I've deleted products (they were only 10, but if they were 100?) and now it works but if I add a product without category Contao crashes again.