Thread: Product management: pricing/variants and SKU wishes

User

Default Product management: pricing/variants and SKU wishes

Hi,

I've recently upgraded to Contao 2.10.1 and Isotope 1.3.0 beta2.
    A good switch: I really wanted the advanced pricing scheme since I am currently setting up a shop that is accessible for both dealers and consumers. Dealers need wholesales prices - works great (in the front end)

But for the back end I still have a few wishes that relate to this and the use of variants.

1. There are some strange things with the Tax Class combined with the advanced pricing scheme.
      When I create a product with variants, the parent product contains a tax class on two levels: one with each price in the advanced scheme and one overall tax class - I was wondering if one really needs a tax class per price (up to now I have never seen different types of customers or different price tiers to have different tax classes).
      This overall tax class is missing in the variants.[/*:m:25h4qdck]
    2. If a tax class is set as a default tax class, this is applied to regular prices but not in the advanced pricing scheme.[/*:m:25h4qdck]
    3. When performing an "edit multiple" in the product management, I can only edit the normal price, not the prices of the advanced pricing scheme.[/*:m:25h4qdck]
    4. In product management the SKU is only shown for simple or parent products. I have a different SKU per variant and up to 50 variants per product.
      It would be really nice if the back end would show the SKU with each variant.[/*:m:25h4qdck]

Regards,

Rob

User

Default Re: Product management: pricing/variants and SKU wishes

Hm,

is it me or ...
    it looks like edit multiple does not work.

Rob