Thread: photo gallery not working in Firefox

New user

Default photo gallery not working in Firefox

My website www.watershedcabins.com was developed in Contao and I am now having a simple problem, but I have no debugging or programming talent. The photo galleries on the home page and others at the detail level of each cabin will not load. A navigation bar shows up, but none of the photos show. The problem only happens in Firefox, not IE or Safari.

Seems like a simple fix, but I have less than a simple mind. Can anyone help me or point me in the direction of someone that can? I don't want to bother my original designer with this.

Thanks.

Default Re: photo gallery not working in Firefox

Hi,
    with Firefox i see an error on mootols

Errore: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Security error" code: "1000" nsresult: "0x805303e8 (NS_ERROR_DOM_SECURITY_ERR)" location: "http://watershedcabins.com/plugins/mootools/mootools-core.js Line: 301"]
    Paolo B.
    Contao ambassador
    ContaoCms.it - Sito di riferimento per la comunità italiana

New user

Paolo,

Thank you for responding, but I am very inexperienced with technology and do not know where to begin to try to fix this problem. I have done some preliminary research and this problem is just over my head. I think it might be as simple as having the style sheets in a different domain than the slideshow, but I'd have no idea how to fix it. Perhaps I am on the wrong track, but here is where I was reading: http://groups.google.com/group/mootools ... c43a2cbe3a

If you think you can fix this easily, I'd be happy to pay you a fair consulting fee. I'd appreciate anything you can do, as my web designer is unavailable and I don't have anyone that knows anything about Contao.

Thank you,
    Tim

Experienced user

It seems to be how firefox interprets the domains, and MAY be fixable with htaccess rules (I'm guessing, I'd need access to your server to find out).
    PM me the backend login, and also server access details if you like and i'll have a look.