Thread: Fatal error

New user

Default Fatal error

Hi, I am getting this code error with google maps, when I created a new map and click the edit button I get this error;

Thanks for your help!

Code:
    Fatal error: Could not load class tl_dlh_googlemaps_elements in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contao/system/functions.php on line 106
    #0 [internal function]: __error(256, 'Could not load ...', '/Applications/M...', 106, Array)
    #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contao/system/functions.php(106): trigger_error('Could not load ...', 256)
    #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contao/system/modules/dlh_googlemaps/dca/tl_dlh_googlemaps_elements.php(217): __autoload('tl_dlh_googlema...')
    #3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contao/system/libraries/Controller.php(2581): include('/Applications/M...')
    #4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contao/system/modules/backend/Backend.php(178): Controller->loadDataContainer('tl_dlh_googlema...')
    #5 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contao/contao/main.php(101): Backend->getBackendModule('dlh_googlemaps')
    #6 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/contao/contao/main.php(286): Main->run()
    #7 {main}

New user

Default Re: Fatal error

Did you find a solution?
    I have the same specifications
    * MAMP
    * Contao 2.11.2
    * the latest version of dlh_googlemaps

Is it a problem with Mac/ MAMP?

Did you try it on a different setup? e.g. linux or the built in apache of mac?