Thread: Responsive template flexi

Default Responsive template flexi

http://www.contao.org/en/extension-list ... te.en.html

Would be nice if someone could give some feedback

thanx

Experienced user

Default Re: Responsive template flexi

Hey,
    for those of us not familiar with such things (and who can't speak Belgian???), a clue as to how to install/use would be good. :?

EDIT:
    I successfully installed through the repository (which I hadn't realised installed themes) , went to Themes::Import themes, chose responsive.cto from tl_files and get this:
    The field tl_module.nl_includeCss is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_module.cu3er is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_module.FlexiSlider is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.mobilestylesheet is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.mobilemodules is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.mobiletemplate is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.mobilehead is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.mobilemootools is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.mobilescript is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.tabletstylesheet is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.tabletmodules is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.tablettemplate is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.tablethead is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.tabletmootools is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.tabletscript is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.usejquery is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.jquerySource is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.jqueryVersion is missing in the database and will not be imported.

The field tl_layout.jqueryNoConflict is missing in the database and will not be imported.
    I click continue, check in themes and it appears, with one default page layout, 7 style sheets and 4 modules.
    I haven't tested furthur but I'm wondering about all the missing fields reported?

Got the errors too, installed some of the missing extensions, got it up and running.

Maybe you should provide some more hints in despription that this extension is a theme file and specify the extensions needed as dependencies.

Great job, anyway.

Carolina.

Experienced user

These errors do not hurt that much. It is one of the shortcommings of the theme importer for now (conversion between versions)

I do think you should never assume extension that go against Contao defaults. Like jQuery... Don't get me wrong, I prefer it, but was forced to use mootools so not to have two frameworks running on many sites...

@Ramjet; no such thing as Belgian. They either speak Dutch, French or German... The site is in dutch

Since this is a Contao theme, there have to be somewhere the "Security advice regarding Contao themes", too.

See also: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1852
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

Hi,

I just saw some feedback about my template. Sorry for the errors.

Will have a loik at it.

Rgds,
    F

New user

Hi,

will there be a version for Contao 3.x?

Regards,
    Alex