Thread: Newsletter not sending Contao v2.11.5

User

Default Newsletter not sending Contao v2.11.5

Good evening:

I've got a new site that I'm working on that is built on the v2.11.5 platform. I've got the newsletter module setup with several newsletters ready to go, and a list of 900+ email addresses that are activated and should work.

Every time I try to send a newsletter, or a preview, nothing happens. I've used the core newsletter system previously on other websites, it can be a little erratic, but generally works. This time nothing happens. The Contao backend email system is working, I can send an email out to myself from there.

I've tried everything I can think of to trouble shoot this without success. Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be causing the newsletters to simply not fire at all?

Would I be better off with the Avisota system (?) although it doesn't seem to have any documentation available in English.

The website is http://www.greatestbar.com/. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated!

Ernest McDermon
    Snellville, GA

User

Default Re: Newsletter not sending Contao v2.11.5 SOLVED

Okay, we've identified the problem. The Quickjump4ward extension causes a conflict with the Newsletters in Contao 2.11.5 . If you turn Quickjump4ward off in the "Settings" area, the newsletter immediately starts working.

Must be some weird conflict between Quickjump and the newsletters.

Ernest McDermon
    Snellville, GA

Default Re: Newsletter not sending Contao v2.11.5

The author of quickjump4ward have published a new test version. Can you test this, please?
    https://github.com/psi-4ward/quickjump4 ... l/develope
    Best regards, BugBuster [contao.ninja]
    Modules: Banner, Visitors, Integrity Check, Stardate, Bot Detection, ...