Thread: Cannot connect to CSS - getting fatal error

New user

Default Cannot connect to CSS - getting fatal error

Hi All,

Recently I updated old Typolight site to new Contao site. The site URL is:
    http://newsfromnadia.com/

But find that my CSS file is not working. On checking this I found that CSS cannot be connected. Getting the following error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Could not connect to database (Too many connections) thrown in /home/psolutio/public_html/newsfromnadia/system/libraries/Database.php on line 78

#0 /home/psolutio/public_html/newsfromnadia/system/libraries/Database.php(135): Database->__construct()
    #1 [internal function]: Database::getInstance()
    #2 /home/psolutio/public_html/newsfromnadia/system/libraries/System.php(176): call_user_func(Array)
    #3 /home/psolutio/public_html/newsfromnadia/system/libraries/Model.php(86): System->import('Database')
    #4 /home/psolutio/public_html/newsfromnadia/system/modules/backend/BackendUser.php(73): Model->__construct()
    #5 /home/psolutio/public_html/newsfromnadia/system/modules/backend/BackendUser.php(160): BackendUser->__construct()
    #6 [internal function]: BackendUser::getInstance()
    #7 /home/psolutio/public_html/newsfromnadia/system/libraries/System.php(176): call_user_func(Array)
    #8 /home/psolutio/public_html/newsfromnadia/contao/main.php(74): System->import('BackendUser', 'User')
    #9 /home/psolutio/public_html/newsfromnadia/contao/main.php(229): Main->__construct()
    #10 {main}

Can someone help on this soon?

Thanks in advance.
    Prasun

User

Default Re: Cannot connect to CSS - getting fatal error

the error message is not related to the css, it is a database error

ask your hosting provider about the limit of concurrent connections to your database
    Consulenza Contao CMS https://www.intco.it

New user

Default Re: Cannot connect to CSS - getting fatal error

If you are explaining error is correct than I suggest you to recheck your host because This error not belongs to CSS but it is an database error .. So I suggest you to connect with your hosting provider and let him know about this error ..
    kane