Thread: [Half resolved ;-)] 2 questions about Form + EFG

User

Default [Half resolved ;-)] 2 questions about Form + EFG

Hello,

Using Form + EFG with Contao 2.11.7 french.

1. I've chosen to save datas in formdata table. How is it possible to send the record ID and the record date within the mail ?
    It doesn't work with {{form::ID}} and {{form::Date}} (it remains blank).

2.I'm using changelanguage because it's a multilingual site. Whenever the selected language, when using "join a file" in a form, :
    - beside the "Choose" button, the text "No file selected" remains in french (="Aucun fichier sélectionné")
    - when clicked, the "Cancel" and "Choose" buttons still remain in french too.
    Where can I change that ?

Thanks.

User

Default Re: 2 questions about Form + EFG

Ok. I've found the answer to question 2. That's a bit strange but language texts and buttons for choosing a file to join is not managed from the site selected language but from the browser language. I've made the test changing my Mac preferred language and the buttons where automatically translated in the same language when reopening the browser.

Still asking for the first point. Thanks.

User

Default Re: [Half resolved ;-)] 2 questions about Form + EFG

Hello again,

for the date, I've created a hidden field with {{date}} insert tag as default data. It works well.

Now, for the ID, I think I could create another hidden field with an auto-incremented number. But how to do it (as I can't define it in tl_formdata table). Is there a php or msql function for that ?

Thanks