Thread: One page checkout

New user

Default One page checkout

Is it possible to do it in isotope?

Experienced user

Default Re: Open page checkout

do you perhaps mean "one page checkout"?

New user

Default Re: One page checkout

My mistake. Of course: "one" not "open"

Experienced user

Honestly don't know, you could try editing $GLOBALS['ISO_CHECKOUT_STEPS']. You'll find it in isotope/config/config.php. By editing I mean make a new extension and change the array.

1. Create a folder that sorts after isotope in /system/modules/ (for example isotope_onepage)[/*:m:28lbb7or]
    2. Create a subfolder config and add an empty file config.php[/*:m:28lbb7or]
    3. Add php code to edit $GLOBALS['ISO_CHECKOUT_STEPS']. I would try merging everything except 'review', so you get two steps. (ok two-page checkout)[/*:m:28lbb7or]

New user

Thank you for your help. I can't believe, it was that easy

New user

Quote Originally Posted by Ruud
    Honestly don't know, you could try editing $GLOBALS['ISO_CHECKOUT_STEPS']. You'll find it in isotope/config/config.php. By editing I mean make a new extension and change the array.

1. Create a folder that sorts after isotope in /system/modules/ (for example isotope_onepage)[/*:m:1ux2bnu1]
    2. Create a subfolder config and add an empty file config.php[/*:m:1ux2bnu1]
    3. Add php code to edit $GLOBALS['ISO_CHECKOUT_STEPS']. I would try merging everything except 'review', so you get two steps. (ok two-page checkout)[/*:m:1ux2bnu1]
    I'm trying to follow this but I'm not quite there. I created a folder then a sub-folder called config. Step 3 is where I'm hung up - do I just collapse the CHECKOUT_STEPS into one array? What kind of php code do I add? Do I end up with a different module that I can add to my page?

Experienced user

The first level of keys are the steps and they contain the modules of that step. So you need to collapse all items inside $GLOBALS['ISO_CHECKOUT_STEPS'] into 2 items. (keep 'review' separate)

But it seems as if you understand what you need, so what is the problem you run into? What did you try? You may use any PHP code you like to reorder the array.

Experienced user

In Contao 3 you also need a config/autoload.ini file containing the line below. This makes sure that Isotope is loaded first, otherwise your changes are overwritten by the original.

Code:
    requires[] = "isotope"
    An autoload.ini file can be generated by Contao's "Autoload creator", you can best change that file afterwards.

New user

Thank you for the update! Will try it out.