Thread: How to add tags to blog?

New user

Default How to add tags to blog?

Hello guys,

I have created a blog using this method (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekXfiQ5450k) however I don't have a option to add tags to the articles?

I am using Contao 2.11.9 if it helps.

Regards

imported_Nina
    Gast

Default Re: How to add tags to blog?

I don't want to watch that video now ... did you install the tags-extension? How did you configure it? Which version of the extension are you using? Some screenshots of the configurations would also help.

New user

Whenever I install any of the extensions for tags, my blog stops working.
    I have set up the blog by using news module (creating pages for news reader modul, news archive module, news lister module and news archive menu module for navigation). Structure includes main blog page which has lister module in it and as a children of this page are "blog archive" with the news archive module in it and "blog reader" with news reader modul in it. Also all three pages have in it "news archive menu".

my blog doesn't render it's first page when I install extensions. you can see on the attached picture

New user

and here is the error that I get when tags are installed and I click on "themes" in back end.

New user

I've just realized that my problem is that modules news reader and news lister are not working, while news archive is working normally. Here is a screen shot how the inserted module looks like after the installation of tags and how the news archive module looks like (and how the rest of two should look like). I hope that my explanation is clear enough and that you will be able to help me.

I have tried to create modules again, but it didn't worked.

britnilinda
    Gast

Adding meta tags you can get more n more traffic from search engines like Google,Yahoo,Bing,etc. Especially the meta description is the most important one.

imported_Nina
    Gast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex-IS
    I hope that my explanation is clear enough and that you will be able to help me.
    I have tried to create modules again, but it didn't worked.
    If you wish, you could send me (please per mail to gerling@ena-webstudio.com) a temporarly backend access. I'll than try and look into the problem as soon as I can spare a little time. Maybe I can help to find out, what's going on.

New user

Once you have finished writing a post, find the ‘Tags’ box below on the right and type in the tags that you want to include for your post. For instance ‘tags, keywords, labels, Wordpress, Mumsnet Bloggers Network, How-To’. Use commas to separate out keywords :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Press ‘Add’ before you press ‘Publish’. Your post will go live with the keywords attached.
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!

New user

while you are posting your article you will find the tags line at below or right hand side..