Thread: View product without category, own product view in BE

New user

Default View product without category, own product view in BE

Hi,
    Is there sucha a possibility to view in frondend all products with product without any category assigned?

Can I set my own fields being visible in backend product listing?

Experienced user

Default Re: View product without category, own product view in BE

Yes, under "Category scope" choose "All Categories". Then under condition enter pages = ''.

Second question no, but you might be able to override using a custom extension.

New user

I tried p1.pages='' but It dosen't show me anything
    I tried also p1.categories='' and some other stuff, but wit that same result :/

This is currently not possible, as "All Categories" is still looking for the Root Page ID.

This is because of how Isotope distinguishes between multiple shops within a single Contao installation. You would need to assign all your products to the root page at the very least in order to see them.

The only option here would be to create your own version of ModuleIsotopeProductList and remove the code that deals with category restrictions altogether.

Let me know if you would like another option for "All Products" added as a feature request... We may not be able to get it in the next round of updates, but I can add it for consideration.

Experienced user

I didn't actually try, went on experience with Isotope product list. But adding any product to a category that means "uncategoprized" would do the trick. Choose that page. Perhaps change the condition to match the serialized code for the specific page (and only that page).