Thread: Memberlist and Contao 3.1.2

User

Default Memberlist and Contao 3.1.2

I have tested the module memberlist under Contao 3.1.2 knowing that it is formally only supported up to version 3.0.6.

The members are listed properly, but when I click on the member details button and error appears, but only if the user has allowed E-mails in his personal profile.

This is what I noticed:

Allow E-mails from: Disable e-mails --> shows the member details
    Allow E-mails from: Other members --> gives the error below
    Allow E-mails from: Everybody --> gives the error below

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Contao\FormTextArea in …/system/modules/core/forms/FormTextArea.php on line 139

I have looked at system/modules/memberlist/templates/mod_memberlist_detail.html5 and ModuleMemberlist.php (past line 334) but this is getting to difficult for me.

Can anyone confirm that this works properly in Contao version 3.0.6 ?

Experienced user

Default Re: Memberlist and Contao 3.1.2

I happen to have this installed on 3.1.2 without trouble. I confirmed I use the settings you described. Can you use the Contao check tool to verify that your Contao files are not corrupt? You need to verify memberlist via the extension manager or download original files.

(offtopic: I asked for the Contao check tool to also be able to check extension files, but Leo doesn't yet really believe this is useful. If it had already been possible you could now check integrity rather then mass overwrite existing extension files which seems a blunt tool to me. https://github.com/contao/check/issues/44)

User

The check tool was run already and I have also "repaired" the extension just to rule this out. I use SMTP for outgoing mails, but the same issue happens when I use the PHP mail() function. Other E-mails are being sent properly.

Experienced user

Can you add some
    Code:
    echo 'sometext';
    in the Memberlist.php so we can pinpoint the exact line that causes the error message?

Also, are you sure FromTextArea.php is not corrupt?

User

I am not sure if I understood you correct, but I have added the statement to ModuleMemberlist.php.
    This is the result:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myaccount/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/system/modules/memberlist/modules/ModuleMemberlist.php:33) in system/modules/core/library/Contao/Template.php on line 277
    #0 [internal function]: __error(2, 'Cannot modify h...', '/home/myaccount/...', 277, Array)
    #1 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Template.php(277): header('Vary: User-Agen...', false)
    #2 system/modules/core/classes/FrontendTemplate.php(209): Contao\Template->output()
    #3 system/modules/core/pages/PageRegular.php(183): Contao\FrontendTemplate->output(true)
    #4 index.php(236): Contao\PageRegular->generate(Object(Contao\PageModel), true)
    #5 index.php(401): Index->run()
    #6 {main}

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/myaccount/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/system/modules/memberlist/modules/ModuleMemberlist.php:33) in system/modules/core/library/Contao/Template.php on line 278
    #0 [internal function]: __error(2, 'Cannot modify h...', '/home/myaccount/...', 278, Array)
    #1 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Template.php(278): header('Content-Type: t...')
    #2 system/modules/core/classes/FrontendTemplate.php(209): Contao\Template->output()
    #3 system/modules/core/pages/PageRegular.php(183): Contao\FrontendTemplate->output(true)
    #4 index.php(236): Contao\PageRegular->generate(Object(Contao\PageModel), true)
    #5 index.php(401): Index->run()
    #6 {main}