Thread: Formulargenerator - Formauto Backend

New user

Default Formulargenerator - Formauto Backend

I use Contao 3.1.2

I did create a form with Autoform and used also an upload. He save the link like this 92/filename.jpg --- when I go in the Backend and change some other data link published it will save the filename as 92 and the files are not there anymore. The Log said the following error.

Details: Could not load the data container configuration for "form_angebote" // ( Formauto
    Funktion: DC_Table __construct()

------

With the Listing Module ( ModuleListing.php ) I would like to show all the informations in the frontend. It is working, but for the picture he is only writing the path and for and for a weblink he is also writing only the weblink without linking it to the page.

It must have to do with this function.

Code:
    protected function formatValue($k, $value, $blnListSingle=false)
        {
              $value = deserialize($value);

// Return if empty
            if (empty($value))
            {
                return '';
            }

global $objPage;

// Array
            if (is_array($value))
            {
                $value = implode(', ', $value);
            }

// Date
            elseif ($GLOBALS['TL_DCA'][$this->list_table]['fields'][$k]['eval']['rgxp'] == 'date')
            {
                $value = \Date::parse($objPage->dateFormat, $value);
            }

// Time
            elseif ($GLOBALS['TL_DCA'][$this->list_table]['fields'][$k]['eval']['rgxp'] == 'time')
            {
                $value = \Date::parse($objPage->timeFormat, $value);
            }

// Date and time
            elseif ($GLOBALS['TL_DCA'][$this->list_table]['fields'][$k]['eval']['rgxp'] == 'datim')
            {
                $value = \Date::parse($objPage->datimFormat, $value);
            }

// URLs
            elseif ($GLOBALS['TL_DCA'][$this->list_table]['fields'][$k]['eval']['rgxp'] == 'url' && preg_match('@^(https?://|ftp://)@i', $value))
            {
                global $objPage;
                $value = \Idna::decode($value); // see #5946
                $value = 'outputFormat == 'xhtml') ? ' onclick="return !window.open(this.href)"' : ' target="_blank"') . '>' . $value . '';
            }

// E-mail addresses
            elseif ($GLOBALS['TL_DCA'][$this->list_table]['fields'][$k]['eval']['rgxp'] == 'email')
            {
                $value = \String::encodeEmail(\Idna::decode($value)); // see #5946
                $value = '' . $value . '';
            }

// Reference
            elseif (is_array($GLOBALS['TL_DCA'][$this->list_table]['fields'][$k]['reference']))
            {
                $value = $GLOBALS['TL_DCA'][$this->list_table]['fields'][$k]['reference'][$value];
            }

// Associative array
            elseif ($GLOBALS['TL_DCA'][$this->list_table]['fields'][$k]['eval']['isAssociative'] || array_is_assoc($GLOBALS['TL_DCA'][$this->list_table]['fields'][$k]['options']))
            {
                if ($blnListSingle)
                {
                    $value = $GLOBALS['TL_DCA'][$this->list_table]['fields'][$k]['options'][$value];
                }
                else
                {
                    $value = '<span class="value">[' . $value . ']</span> ' . $GLOBALS['TL_DCA'][$this->list_table]['fields'][$k]['options'][$value];
                }
            }

return $value;
        }
    }
    Thanks and hope someone has an idea
    Andreas

Experienced user

Default Re: Formulargenerator - Formauto Backend

The Listing module won't work either as the modules haven't been converted for 3.x.

I am no longer developing for Contao. I've moved to Wordpress as my CMS for clients.