Thread: Duplicate Member Error Contao 3.1.4

User

Ausrufezeichen Duplicate Member Error Contao 3.1.4

Good morning:

I'm running into an issue with duplicating members in Contao 3.1.4 that I am not seeing on another site I have with Contao 3.1.3. I noticed the error after deleting the members from the member table and started creating new ones and then duplicating.

What I'm seeing is that I can create a new member in the Member area, populate it with minimum required values, and then save an close. I can duplicate the record one time and save it, but when duplicating again, an error screen appears, and this is in the system/logs/ error log. I believe the issue is with the key 2 value autologin not picking the NULL value in that even though that is the default setting:

[18-Oct-2013 11:05:19 EST5EDT] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Query error: Duplicate entry '' for key 2 (INSERT INTO tl_member (tstamp, firstname, lastname, dateOfBirth, gender, company, street, postal, city, state, country, phone, mobile, fax, email, website, language, groups, login, username, password, assignDir, homeDir, disable, start, stop, dateAdded, lastLogin, currentLogin, loginCount, locked, session, autologin, createdOn, activation, newsletter, avatar, allowEmail, publicFields) VALUES (0, 'Laura', 'Marks', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 'a:1:{i:0;s:1:\"2\";}', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '1382107491', '0', '0', '3', '0', NULL, '', '0', '', '', '0', 'email_all', 'a:4:{i:0;s:9:\"firstname\";i:1;s:8:\"lastname\";i :2;s:5:\"email\";i:3;s:7:\"website\";}'))' thrown in /home/wavedev8/public_html/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php on line 282
    #0 /home/wavedev8/public_html/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php(253): Contao\Database\Statement->query()
    #1 /home/wavedev8/public_html/system/modules/core/drivers/DC_Table.php(894): Contao\Database\Statement->execute()
    #2 /home/wavedev8/public_html/system/modules/core/classes/Backend.php(424): Contao\DC_Table->copy()
    #3 /home/wavedev8/public_html/contao/main.php(129): Contao\Backend->getBackendModule('member')
    #4 /home/wavedev8/public_html/contao/main.php(276): Main->run()
    #5 {main}

If I duplicate a member record in PHP MyAdmin the system, I have to manually check the null box in the record to get it to save an close.

Anybody else seeing this?

Ernest McDermon
    Snellville, GA

Core developer
    Official Contao Team