Thread: list of items of an order in the back-office

New user

Default list of items of an order in the back-office

Hello

I'm using isotope on a website 2.0.5 stable
    I can't manage to read the item list of an order in the contao back-office except by using the pdf export. I have all the details of billing and shipping but in older version use to have the list of all the items ordered on this same page.
    Do I have to set something or to change something for it to show up ?
    Or is it the normal way to have to export it via the pdf button to get the list ?
    Thanks a lot anyway, it's a pleasure to develop a webshop in a contao environment.
    For info the url of the site is http://www.ferme-de-mounet.com , everything is working good except that

thanks

This is currently very weird. You have to setup a front end module "Order Details" which is then going to be used to display the details in the back end.
    We might fix that in the future but that was just the easiest and fastest way to get this implemented
    Regards

Yanick - Contao core developer @terminal42 gmbh

New user

Quote Originally Posted by Toflar View Post
    This is currently very weird. You have to setup a front end module "Order Details" which is then going to be used to display the details in the back end.
    We might fix that in the future but that was just the easiest and fastest way to get this implemented
    Thank you, I tryed to create this isotope frontend module "Order Details", how do I do the trick for it to show up in the back-office too, is there a tag or something for it to be shown or do I use a protected frontend page instead.
    thanks

No it should just take the first one of them it finds :D
    Regards

Yanick - Contao core developer @terminal42 gmbh