Thread: Fatal error for All Results in Form Data menu

New user

Default Fatal error for All Results in Form Data menu

Hi,

When I click on "All Results", "Weekly Report", "Entrance Keys" menu in "Form Data" menu throws below error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Too few arguments to build the query string thrown in system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php on line 316
    #0 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php(253): Contao\Database\Statement->replaceWildcards(Array)
    #1 system/modules/efg/drivers/DC_Formdata.php(4149): Contao\Database\Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 system/modules/efg/drivers/DC_Formdata.php(3556): Efg\DC_Formdata->filterMenu(1)
    #3 system/modules/efg/drivers/DC_Formdata.php(522): Efg\DC_Formdata->panel()
    #4 system/modules/core/classes/Backend.php(430): Efg\DC_Formdata->showAll()
    #5 contao/main.php(136): Contao\Backend->getBackendModule('feedback')
    #6 contao/main.php(287): Main->run()
    #7 {main}

I am new to this CMS, co not sure these modules are inbuilt / custom module for the CMS.
    Please help me to fix this.

New user

Default Fatal error: Click All Results under Form Data in admin panel

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Too few arguments to build the query string thrown in system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php on line 316
    #0 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php(253): Contao\Database\Statement->replaceWildcards(Array)
    #1 system/modules/efg/drivers/DC_Formdata.php(4149): Contao\Database\Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 system/modules/efg/drivers/DC_Formdata.php(3556): Efg\DC_Formdata->filterMenu(1)
    #3 system/modules/efg/drivers/DC_Formdata.php(522): Efg\DC_Formdata->panel()
    #4 system/modules/core/classes/Backend.php(430): Efg\DC_Formdata->showAll()
    #5 contao/main.php(136): Contao\Backend->getBackendModule('feedback')
    #6 contao/main.php(287): Main->run()
    #7 {main}

Can any one help me?. How to fix this issue.
    Last edited by ahalya; 05/26/2014 at 14:14.

//Moderation: Merged the two postings and moved to the "efg" subforum
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

It's a good idea to open your forms main setting and save them again. Also open the FE modules regarding to EFG and save them. I remember that this happens after modifying a field.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

New user

Default Fatal error for All Results in Form Data menu

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    It's a good idea to open your forms main setting and save them again. Also open the FE modules regarding to EFG and save them. I remember that this happens after modifying a field.
    1) We can open all form created by FORM GENERATOR. But we get error when we click "All Results" & "Entrance Keys"
    2) I am new to the contao framework. So please help me in finding where the FE module will be located.

Thanks,
    ahalyacontao.png

You only have to save modules again to prevent errors in front end. You find modules in Themes - Modules-Icon.

To fix the back end error first we need to know if your EFG is compatible with your Contao version. If its not compatible you better contact the extension developer.

Best willl be that someone checks your installation to find the errors cause.

Have you opened each form settings and save your forms again?
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist