Thread: Fatal error \ Query error

New user

Default Fatal error \ Query error

Hello,
    I'm having some problems with efg extension. After sending form via e-mail, some of my pages are crashing. When I try to enter them I see this error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: Unknown column 'funktion' in 'where clause' (SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM tl_formdata f WHERE (funktion="Systemberater") AND form='') thrown in ‌/system/libraries/Database.php on line 686

My version of contao is 2.11.13 and version of efg 1.16.5. For now I'm dealing with it switching efg off. Is there any way to fix it?

There's an "Unknown column 'funktion'". Try to open form settings and save form again.

edit: funktion not function
    Last edited by Andreas; 08/11/2014 at 12:54.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

New user

That didn't work. I can create missing columns but I have no idea what data put inside. Any other ideas?

Do you still get the message "Unknown column 'funktion'"? Does this column exist in DB?
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

New user

This column wasn't existing in DB. When I added it I'm getting warnings, because I have set it to NULL. Still I don't know what should I put there or how to disable warnings. Php_flag display_errors off in .htaccess didn't help.

Don't put this field manualy into your DB. Somewhere in your forms you have declared a field named "funktion". Take a look at your forms and go to main settings of each form. Check everything in there. Save always even if you have not changed anything. Check your FE modules related to your forms and check them especially for a field "funktion".

As a precaution do a DB update in BE Extension manager.
    Amazon wishlist