Thread: Send mail to member group upon file upload

User

Default Send mail to member group upon file upload

Hello everyone,

is there a way to send an automatic mail to all the members of a group upon uploading of a file?

Case scenario:
    Some students upload homeworks, the teacher receives an email. This is simple to be done.
    Now the teacher uploads the homework results for a group of students and the members of that group should receive an email.
    Is that possible?

Thank you,
    Dan

User

Default Sorry to bump

Hello everyone,

sorry to bump, does anyone have an idea on how to do this?

Dan

Maybe the [notification_center] https://contao.org/de/erweiterungsli...center.de.html can help you.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

User

Default Not this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Maybe the [notification_center] https://contao.org/de/erweiterungsli...center.de.html can help you.
    Thank you Andreas, I have tried but no success with this module... any other idea?

No, sorry. I think this should be possible with NC and maybe some extra programming. If it did not work then I think you have to code it by yourself. Maybe the Contao HOOKs are your friends in this case. If nothing helps you can try to ask in the german forum or in IRC channel #Contao.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

User

Default thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    No, sorry. I think this should be possible with NC and maybe some extra programming. If it did not work then I think you have to code it by yourself. Maybe the Contao HOOKs are your friends in this case. If nothing helps you can try to ask in the german forum or in IRC channel #Contao.
    Thank you for the advice.
    Best regards,
    Dan