Thread: Hello, HELP with error

New user

Default Hello, HELP with error

This is an error massage I'm receiving for a few days now, when trying to go to a simple german-learning website which I'be been using for more than a year now:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: INSERT command denied to user 'dbo604543122'@'217.160.63.91' for table 'tl_log' (INSERT INTO tl_log (tstamp, source, action, username, text, func, ip, browser) VALUES(1477946038, 'FE', 'ERROR', '', 'Module class "" (module "visitors") does not exist', 'Contao\\Controller::getFrontendModule', '134.169.86.0', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.71 Safari/537.36')) thrown in system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php on line 295
    #0 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php(264): Contao\Database\Statement->query()
    #1 system/modules/core/library/Contao/System.php(189): Contao\Database\Statement->execute(1477946038, 'FE', 'ERROR', '', 'Module class &q...', 'Contao\\Controll...', '134.169.86.0', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Wi...')
    #2 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Controller.php(304): Contao\System::log('Module class ""...', 'Contao\\Controll...', 'ERROR')
    #3 system/modules/core/library/Contao/InsertTags.php(465): Contao\Controller::getFrontendModule('67')
    #4 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Controller.php(686): Contao\InsertTags->replace('...', false)
    #5 system/modules/core/classes/FrontendTemplate.php(100): Contao\Controller::replaceInsertTags('...', false)
    #6 system/modules/core/pages/PageRegular.php(190): Contao\FrontendTemplate->output(true)
    #7 system/modules/core/controllers/FrontendIndex.php(267): Contao\PageRegular->generate(Object(Contao\PageModel), true)
    #8 index.php(20): Contao\FrontendIndex->run()
    #9 {main}

NOW, you should know that I don't even know what contao is, not have I used it or have it. But for some reason this error has something to do with contao...

I should also add that when I go to this website from my phone, there's no problem. that's the address: mein-deutschbuch.de

I really hope someone could help, I have no idea what to do with this information!

Thanks!
    Chen

It seems the database user you have defined (dbo604543122) does not seem to have enough rights for your database any more suddenly. You should contact your hoster.