Thread: Failed opening system/modules/rep_base/config/config.php

New user

Default Failed opening system/modules/rep_base/config/config.php

After installing all files I start the public_html/contao/install.php

get this error
    Warning: include(/storage/content/16/113316/beta.korskyrkan-jkpg.se/public_html/system/modules/rep_base/config/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/content/16/113316/beta.korskyrkan-jkpg.se/public_html/system/libraries/Config.php on line 98

I do not have this file at this location.

When googling for "rep_base/config/config.php" i find loads of live sites with this error.

I have Contao 2.9.5

Any suggestions?

roland andersson

Here is the line https://github.com/contao/core/blob/...Config.php#L98

The at-sign "@" should suppress errors and warnings if an extension has no config.php in folder system/modules/EXTENSION/config/

Maybe your apache or PHP-Version are too old or too new. Which versions do you have? Did you run the "contao check"?

As a quick workaround you can try to put an empty config.php into this folder.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

New user

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Here is the line https://github.com/contao/core/blob/...Config.php#L98

The at-sign "@" should suppress errors and warnings if an extension has no config.php in folder system/modules/EXTENSION/config/

Maybe your apache or PHP-Version are too old or too new. Which versions do you have? Did you run the "contao check"?

As a quick workaround you can try to put an empty config.php into this folder.
    The Contao check does not show any problems. I have php 7.0.14

The site is a clone of a already working site. The original, working site has no config/config.php in the rep_base folder. I put an empty cofig.php as you recommended, and now I only get this error
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception Error with message Call to undefined function mysql_connect() thrown in /storage/content/16/113316/beta.korskyrkan-jkpg.se/public_html/system/drivers/DB_Mysql.php on line 74

I found out this may be because i have marked MSQL and not MSQLi

After changig localconfig.php to MSQLi

I get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Error with message Function name must be a string thrown in /storage/content/16/113316/beta.korskyrkan-jkpg.se/public_html/system/modules/frontend/Frontend.php on line 105
    #0 /storage/content/16/113316/beta.korskyrkan-jkpg.se/public_html/index.php(82): Frontend->getPageIdFromUrl()
    #1 /storage/content/16/113316/beta.korskyrkan-jkpg.se/public_html/index.php(333): Index->run()
    #2 {main}

line 105 in frontend.php reads

protected $arrMeta = array();

How to get further?

Roland
    Last edited by rollanders; 01/11/2017 at 12:19.

Try it with PHP 5.6 - 5.3. Contao 2.9.5 is a very old release.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist

New user

My malfunctioning site is a clone of a functioning live site. The clone is prepared for testing purposes.

I do not know how to change php. There is no such alternative in providers service site. In the 'siteURL'/settings/ folder I have php 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 files. It was Contao Check that said php 7.0.14 available on the server.

But I do not understand why that should be done as the live-site is working OK and I just put up a clone. The live site is at www.*livesite*.se and the testsite is at bet.*livesite*.se. We have other functioning site at old.*livesite*.se

Roland

Check your PHP-version for both domains. If the live site runs ok and the clone not, then the live site probably runs on PHP 5 and your clone on 7.
    Amazon wishlist

New user

Thanks.

That solved the problem. Now we will test some changes...

Roland