Thread: Contao 4.4 standard-edition, install script problem

Default Contao 4.4 standard-edition, install script problem

I installed Contao 4.4.0 files, with composer
    Code:
    composer create-project contao/standard-edition <target>
    Not to mention I have set up Virtual Host and website root is set to /web folder

When I run the install script with /contao/install in the url, it shows as usual install screen with with Create tables and ....
    The problem is the CREATE TABLE sql is checked by default all the time (not just only for the first time installation) and I can not proceed any further.

Is this a bug or something wrong in my way of doing.

Following things I did too.
    - composer update
    - composer clearcache
    - bin/console contao:symlinks
    - bin/console cache:clear
    OM MANI PEME HUNG! how many has to die for freedom and dignity. Save this world

Did you check if the tables actually have been created yet?

Hi there,
    Yes Tables are created actually in the first run. But unlike usual which says "The database is up to date". CREATE TABLE sql remained checked all the time and hence the problem.

Then there must be some special circumstance in your environment, preventing Contao to detect whether the database is up to date or not.

I was able to install and run Contao 4.3.10 with the same conditions on the same machine. Now what could be causes!
    Did you managed to install Contao 4.4.0 by the way, without the same problem I am facing?

I have now tried to install Contao 4.4.0 on external hosting server (hostpoint). Again I am confronted with exactly same problem. Can't figure out!!!

Other users have reported similar things. Something changed with the SQL recognition.

I have opened an Issue and suggested a workaround here
    https://github.com/contao/core-bundle/issues/885

Just for the record