Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Cant send emails

  1. #1
    User
    Join Date
    05-21-18.
    Posts
    79

    Default Cant send emails

    I installed contao but when i submit form nothing happens. I put recepient mail. Did i need to set up something?

  2. #2
    Community-Moderator xchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-20-09.
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    What Contao version are you referring to?
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

  3. #3
    User
    Join Date
    05-21-18.
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xchs View Post
    What Contao version are you referring to?
    Contao version is 4.4.19.

  4. #4
    Community-Moderator xchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-20-09.
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    Have you configured the delivery via SMTP?

    Have you configured a valid email address in

    • System > Settings > E-mail address of the system administrator
    • Layout > Site structure > Website root settings > E-mail address of the website administrator

    ?

    Are there any entries in the system log (regarding the form delivery)?

    Update to Contao 4.4.20.
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

  5. #5
    User
    Join Date
    05-21-18.
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xchs View Post
    Have you configured the delivery via SMTP?

    Have you configured a valid email address in

    • System > Settings > E-mail address of the system administrator
    • Layout > Site structure > Website root settings > E-mail address of the website administrator

    ?

    Are there any entries in the system log (regarding the form delivery)?

    Update to Contao 4.4.20.
    yes i check there is email in both places. Only solution is to update to 4.4.20?

  6. #6
    User Spooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-03-13.
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Have you configured delivery via SMTP? You must configure this in your app/config/parameters.yml

  7. #7
    User
    Join Date
    05-21-18.
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Have you configured delivery via SMTP? You must configure this in your app/config/parameters.yml
    No, how can i do it?

  8. #8
    User Spooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-03-13.
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Example configuration:
    Code:
    parameters:
        …
        mailer_transport: smtp
        mailer_host: …
        mailer_username: …
        mailer_password: …
        mailer_port: 587
        mailer_encryption: tls

  9. #9
    User
    Join Date
    05-21-18.
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Example configuration:
    Code:
    parameters:
        …
        mailer_transport: smtp
        mailer_host: …
        mailer_username: …
        mailer_password: …
        mailer_port: 587
        mailer_encryption: tls
    Thank you. I will now configre it.
    I have another problem. I create page in site structure and i need after i created nested page to get link of page like this: firstpage/nestedpage ?
    If i need to move this question to another page tell me.

  10. #10
    User Spooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-03-13.
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rawelja View Post
    I have another problem. I create page in site structure and i need after i created nested page to get link of page like this: firstpage/nestedpage ?
    This is called a "folder url". You can enable this in the system settings of Contao .

  11. #11
    User
    Join Date
    05-21-18.
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    This is called a "folder url". You can enable this in the system settings of Contao .
    i fixed i too. i bother u too much but i have 2-3 more questions xD. I hope u can help me :D

    Can i somehow remove .html so when i create page there will only be site.com / page instead of site.com / page.html? :D

  12. #12
    Community-Moderator xchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-20-09.
    Posts
    1,002

    Default

    //Moderation: Please create new threads for new topics. Thanks.
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •