Thread: Tinymce problem

User

Default Tinymce problem

When i type custom code in tinymce like <div> <div> , tinymce will automatically close it. Can i somehow disable tinyce autoclosing tags? When i add <div> <div> it will be written like that??
    Last edited by rawelja; 07/20/2018 at 00:57.

User

Quote Originally Posted by rawelja View Post
    When i type custom code in tinymce like <div> <div> , tinymce will automatically close it. Can i somehow disable tinyce autoclosing tags? When i add <div> <div> it will be written like that??
    Is this possible?

Why do you want to open <div>s without closing them? If you want to use pure HTML, you should use the HTML content element, not a text content element.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Why do you want to open <div>s without closing them? If you want to use pure HTML, you should use the HTML content element, not a text content element.

I modified my template and added content_css and templates so my content will be added via templates. I have content element which need to be inside tinymce template.
    So i want to add custom code in tinymce then add content element and close tags with other tinymce.
    like this:

<div>
    Content element
    </div>

I would not recommend to do this. If you want to create custom content element "templates", maybe you should consider using RockSolid Custom Elements instead.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    I would not recommend to do this. If you want to create custom content element "templates", maybe you should consider using RockSolid Custom Elements instead.
    i need this fast. U know possilbe solution? How to disable autoclosing tags in tinmce?

AFAIK you can not force TinyMCE to create invalid HTML code. If you need it fast use the CE HTML as Spooky told.
    Web-Development, Freelancer, Burgtech, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, PHP, Javascript, MooTools, MySQL and more
    Amazon wishlist