Thread: Error: Uncaught PHP Exception Exception after update Contao 3.5 to 4.6

New user

Default Error: Uncaught PHP Exception Exception after update Contao 3.5 to 4.6

Hi,
    I just finished all jobs with updates and at the end I found many pages with Error 500. Yesterday I work with these pages, but today I have error 500.
    This is log file:
    Code:
    [2018-12-20 15:23:10] request.INFO: Matched route "contao_frontend". {"route":"contao_frontend","route_parameters":{"_route":"contao_frontend","_token_check":true,"_controller":"Contao\\CoreBundle\\Controller\\FrontendController::indexAction","_scope":"frontend","alias":"online"},"request_uri":"http://####################","method":"GET"} []
    [2018-12-20 15:23:10] security.INFO: Populated the TokenStorage with an anonymous Token. [] []
    [2018-12-20 15:23:10] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Exception: "Could not find template "js_smoothscroll"" at /www/htdocs/#####################/vendor/contao/core-bundle/src/Resources/contao/library/Contao/TemplateLoader.php line 152 {"exception":"[object] (Exception(code: 0): Could not find template \"js_smoothscroll\" at /www/htdocs/#######################/vendor/contao/core-bundle/src/Resources/contao/library/Contao/TemplateLoader.php:152)"} []
    I had smooth scroll javascript, but I deleted it because it's not work. I tried to found this js_smoothscroll rtemplate, but not success.

I had this problem at the start of this project, and it is suddenly disappeared, and today I have it again.

Any help ?

Try saving the page layouts again.
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

New user

Default Solved

I found problem and of course solution.
    I had smooth scroll plugin and I deleted it two days ago, because I don't need it. But, there is still some connection with this modul.
    I just install again this plugin, although don't need it, but now I have live all pages, again.
    If somebody have an idea where I can search source of this problem, that will be very helpful.
    Thanks
    Last edited by cleanerrr; 12/21/2018 at 10:00.

As already said, just edit and save your page layouts.