Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Upload module fro Contao manager

  1. #1
    User
    Join Date
    05-21-18.
    Posts
    122

    Default Upload module fro Contao manager

    Is there a way where i can upload my module to packagist and Contao manager can see it and download it. I want my module to bi visible by Contao manager. How can i do this?
    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Community-Moderator xchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-19-09.
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Did you tag a new release in your repository?

    Please consider that it may take some time until a new package is found and listed via the Contao Manager.
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

  3. #3
    User
    Join Date
    05-21-18.
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xchs View Post
    Did you tag a new release in your repository?

    Please consider that it may take some time until a new package is found and listed via the Contao Manager.

    No. where i need to do that?
    Or best would be if you can to write me what settings i need to apply? I want my module from packagist to be visible to Contao manager?

  4. #4
    Community-Moderator xchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-19-09.
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rawelja View Post
    No. where i need to do that?
    You can do this in your GitHub repository: https://help.github.com/en/articles/creating-releases
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

  5. #5
    User
    Join Date
    05-21-18.
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xchs View Post
    You can do this in your GitHub repository: https://help.github.com/en/articles/creating-releases
    And what i have to type in tag version? Is there something specific that i need to create or add in .json? Some specific requirements so Contao Manager will find my package? How Contao manager know what to search?
    Thanks

  6. #6
    Community-Moderator xchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-19-09.
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rawelja View Post
    And what i have to type in tag version?
    That does not matter. Use a semantic versioning scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by rawelja View Post
    Is there something specific that i need to create or add in .json? Some specific requirements so Contao Manager will find my package?
    Yes, the type of your package must be either one of contao-module, contao-bundle, or symfony-bundle (see https://getcomposer.org/doc/04-schema.md#type)
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

  7. #7
    User
    Join Date
    05-21-18.
    Posts
    122

    Default

    With this
    Code:
    "require": {
    		"contao/core-bundle":"~3.5 || ~4.1"
    can users with contao 3.5, 4, 4.3,4.4,4.5,4.6 download this module and install it?

  8. #8
    Community-Moderator xchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-19-09.
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rawelja View Post
    With this
    Code:
    "require": {
    		"contao/core-bundle":"~3.5 || ~4.1"
    can users with contao 3.5, 4, 4.3,4.4,4.5,4.6 download this module and install it?
    Yep. As a reference you can check e.g. the Contao extension "Notification Center" which works with Contao 3 and Contao 4: https://github.com/terminal42/contao...poser.json#L15


    Quote Originally Posted by rawelja View Post
    3.5, 4, 4.3,4.4,4.5,4.6
    4.7 is missing in this row
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

  9. #9
    Community-Moderator xchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    06-19-09.
    Posts
    1,112
    Contao Community Moderator
    → Support options

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •