Thread: 'git' is not recognized as... Process terminated with exit code 1

Default 'git' is not recognized as... Process terminated with exit code 1

Hi,

I am trying to install Contao to local machine, running with XAMPP.

I ran this trough command prompt

Code:
    composer create-project contao/managed-edition C:\xampp\htdocs\preda\web\
    and it finished successfully.

After that I ran Contao manager, and it notifies me that there is no any Contao installation, so it leads me to Installation process. It starts, but just to fail on this:

Code:
    - Installing webignition/robots-txt-file (3.0): Cloning 51bd7b1045

In Git.php line 378:

Failed to clone https://github.com/webignition/robots-txt-file.git, git was  
       not found, check that it is installed and in your PATH env.                 

'git' is not recognized as an internal or external command,                  
      operable program or batch file.                                              

install [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist] [--dry-run] [--dev] [--no-dev] [--no-custom-installers] [--no-autoloader] [--no-scripts] [--no-progress] [--no-suggest] [-v|vv|vvv|--verbose] [-o|--optimize-autoloader] [-a|--classmap-authoritative] [--apcu-autoloader] [--ignore-platform-reqs] [--] [<packages>...]

# Process terminated with exit code 1
    # Result: General error

---

### The background task has stopped unexpectedly ###
    But, I have installed git, and I add it to the enviroment variables.

So, what I am doing wrong?

Path enviromental variable added:

C:\Program Files\Git\bin\
    C:\Program Files\Git\cmd\

When I run git in command prompt, it's there.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tetrijeb; 03/26/2020 at 00:19. Reason: misspelling correction

I managed to install it using composer and command line, but not with Contao Manager. It seems that Contao Manager is missing some perimissions or what?!... Since it can't recognize .git extension, but command line with administrative privileges does not have such problems.

Even now when I try to update Contao installation with Contao Manager it fails with the same error.