Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: page_images und Fatal Error

Contao-Nutzer Avatar von Ad libitum
    User beschenken
    Wunschliste

Standard page_images und Fatal Error

Hallo zusammen,

ich hab eben die page_images (V 3.0.0 beta1) unter Contao 3.0.0 installiert und bekomme nach dem Einfügen von Bildern diesen Fehler:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Query error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 (SELECT title FROM tl_page WHERE id=) thrown in /opt/xampp/htdocs/contao/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php on line 317
    #0 /opt/xampp/htdocs/contao/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database/Statement.php(261): Contao\Database\Statement->query()
    #1 /opt/xampp/htdocs/contao/system/modules/core/library/Contao/Database.php(188): Contao\Database\Statement->execute()
    #2 /opt/xampp/htdocs/contao/system/cache/dca/tl_pageimages_items.php(177): Contao\Database->execute('SELECT title FR...')
    #3 /opt/xampp/htdocs/contao/system/modules/core/drivers/DC_Table.php(3852): tl_pageimages_items->showLabel(Array)
    #4 /opt/xampp/htdocs/contao/system/modules/core/drivers/DC_Table.php(351): Contao\DC_Table->parentView()
    #5 /opt/xampp/htdocs/contao/system/modules/core/classes/Backend.php(382): Contao\DC_Table->showAll()
    #6 /opt/xampp/htdocs/contao/contao/main.php(121): Contao\Backend->getBackendModule('pageimages')
    #7 /opt/xampp/htdocs/contao/contao/main.php(319): Main->run()
    #8 {main}

Hab mich im Formum mal umgeschaut und nichts gefunden, was das Problem bei mir behebt. Die Rechte können es nicht sein, weil ich den Fehler als Admin bekomme.

Vielleicht ist noch interessant, dass Contao bei mir im lokalen Netz unter Solaris/XAMPP läuft.

Wer kennt den helfenden Kniff?

Danke und liebe Grüße
    Oliver

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

Sorry for replying this late. I never realized this forum contained many questions for my extension...

Where you able to solve it? Does the current version still have the problem (and how to reproduce)? These two things are important so I can fix a possible problem. I updated the extension last week but never saw the error you are having.
    <bad german alert>Meiner Duetsch sehr gut ist nicht wesen. Entschuldigung!</bad german alert>

Contao-Nutzer Avatar von Ad libitum
    User beschenken
    Wunschliste

Standard

Hello Ruud,

sorry, but I don' remember what I needed your extension for - but I suppose I wanted to have a changing background image for each page of the site. I could not solve the problem I encountered with your extension. So I was changing the template and did not continue with your extension.

Thx
    Oliver

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer