Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: Errors when selecting metamodel in Content menu on back-end

Contao-Nutzer

Fehler Errors when selecting metamodel in Content menu on back-end

Hallo, ich bin mit der Erprobung Contao Metamodell Verlängerung habe ich V 2.11 auf einem localhost installiert mit der neuesten Version von Metamodell. Ich folgte dem Beispiel-Installation mit Google Translate. Der Back-End gleich aussieht wie das Beispiel außer wenn ich wählen neue Inhalte für Metamodell im Content-Menü diese einen leeren Bildschirm zeigt, habe ich dann eingeschaltet Darstellungsfehler und die folgenden Fehler angezeigt: -
    Update, ich habe den Film Datenbank Demo auf einem separaten Contao-Installation installiert, gibt es genau die gleichen Fehler, deshalb kann ich nur schließen, dass a) ich fehlen einige Teil der Installation bin oder b) Es gibt ein Problem mit meinem xampp Setup

Hi, I am trialing Contao with the metamodel extension, I have installed V 2.11 on a localhost with the latest version of metamodel. I followed the example installation using google translate. The back-end looks the same as the example except when I select new content for metamodel in the Content menu, this shows a blank screen, I then turned on display errors and the following errors are shown:-

Update, i have installed the movie database demo on a separate contao installation, this gives exactly the same errors, therefore I can only deduce that a) I am missing some part of the installation procedure or b)There is a problem with my xampp setup

Code:
    Notice: Undefined offset: 16384 in C:\xampp\htdocs\contao\system\functions.php on line 146?

Notice: Undefined offset: 16384 in C:\xampp\htdocs\contao\system\functions.php on line 155

: deprecated - use getEnvironment()->getCurrentModel() instead. in …\system\modules\generalDriver\DcGeneral\DC_General.php on line 1258

#0 [internal function]: __error(16384, 'deprecated - us...', 'C:\xampp\htdocs...', 1258, Array)
    #1 …\system\modules\generalDriver\DcGeneral\DC_General.php(1258): trigger_error('deprecated - us...', 16384)
    #2 …\system\modules\metamodels\TableMetaModelDca.php(46): DcGeneral\DC_General->getCurrentModel()
    #3 …\system\modules\metamodels\TableMetaModelDca.php(80): TableMetaModelDca->getMetaModel(Object(DC_General))
    #4 …\system\libraries\Controller.php(2893): TableMetaModelDca->getRenderTypes(Object(DC_General))
    #5 …\system\modules\generalDriver\DcGeneral\DC_General.php(1672): Controller->prepareForWidget(Array, 'rendertype_1', 'standalone', 'rendertype', 'tl_metamodel_dc...')
    #6 …\system\modules\generalDriver\DcGeneral\View\DefaultView.php(1215): DcGeneral\DC_General->getWidget('rendertype')
    #7 …\system\modules\generalDriver\DcGeneral\View\DefaultView.php(1175): DcGeneral\View\DefaultView->generatePalette(Array, 'dcbe_general_fi...')
    #8 …\system\modules\generalDriver\DcGeneral\View\DefaultView.php(289): DcGeneral\View\DefaultView->generateFieldsets('dcbe_general_fi...', Array)
    #9 …\system\modules\generalDriver\DcGeneral\DC_General.php(2342): DcGeneral\View\DefaultView->edit()
    #10 …\system\modules\metamodels\MetaModelBackendModule.php(174): DcGeneral\DC_General->edit()
    #11 …\system\modules\metamodels\MetaModelBackendModule.php(194): MetaModelBackendModule->runDC()
    #12 …\system\modules\metamodels\MetaModelBackendModule.php(208): MetaModelBackendModule->performNormal()
    #13 …\system\modules\backend\Backend.php(239): MetaModelBackendModule->generate()
    #14 …\contao\main.php(120): Backend->getBackendModule('metamodels')
    #15 …\contao\main.php(230): Main->run()
    #16 {main}

Not sure where i have gone wrong?
    I have included my original question in English as well as the google translation into German.
    thank you in anticipation for any help you can give me in resolving this problem

Nicht sicher, wo ich falsch gelaufen?
    Ich habe meine ursprüngliche Frage in Englisch sowie die Google-Übersetzung ins Deutsche aufgenommen.
    danken Ihnen im Voraus für jede Hilfe, die Sie mir bei der Lösung dieses Problems geben kann
    Geändert von chrisf (07.10.2013 um 21:41 Uhr)
    Its only 1's and 0's. what can be complicated about that?

Contao-Urgestein Avatar von folkfreund

Standard

Hi chrisf,

welcome to the german Contao forum!
    And thanks for taking the inconvenience of using google translator.

Could you please tell us whether you use the 'stable release' or the 'developer release' and its exact date.
    Several postings here in the forum note that the 'developer release' should be preferred at the moment.

Are you sure that everything else is performing well? I mean, was Contao running with some simple pages before you installed MetaModels?

Regards,
    folkfreund

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

Hi folkfreund, thank you for your reply. I used the stable release as assumed this was stable release? This is copied from the nightly.txt file 'core 843fa01 2013-09-29 04:13:12 +0200' Is this the information you asked for? I will try the development release tonight. I ran a clean install of xampp so have more or less eliminated this. After installing contao core I immediately installed metamodels and created a website root page and a sub-page as suggested here https://community.contao.org/en/show...hlight=article and from this i need to study the manual further RTFM...DC_General MetaPalettes Multicolumn Wizard just text widget Have all been installed successfully Let me know if you require any further info please and thank you for your welcome and help.

Contao-Urgestein Avatar von folkfreund

Standard

Hi chrisf,

I must confess I have no idea about what's going wrong in your installation.

I suggest you start again with a new database and a fresh Contao 2.11.xx. First finish the installation process and create a simple website with at least one page. Do some editing in the backend so you can be sure Contao is running well.

Next download the MetaModel's zip and extract it to the root of your contao installation. So the files SimpleAjax.php and SimpleAjaxFrontend.php will be placed in the root and the content of the extracted system folder will be copied to the system folder of your Contao installation.
    Note that DC_General, MultiColumnWizard, justtextwidget are all included in the zip. You don't have to install them from the extension repository!

Then re-run the installation script (/contao/install.php) for an update of the database.

After this it should work as expected.

If you still have problems, you can run a contao-check. There may be some corrupt files or permission problems.

As an alternative I'd like to point you to Contao2Go (I'm not sure if there is an english version of the page and/or the program). It is a local webserver solution specialized for contao with built in backup management and more. Great for development and experiment - if you are using windows.

Let us know about your progress,

regards,
    folkfreund

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

What version of DC_general are you using?
    I had similar problems with the 1.0.0alpha1. Going back to 0.9 should fix it.

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

Zitat Zitat von nelhop Beitrag anzeigen
    What version of DC_general are you using?
    I had similar problems with the 1.0.0alpha1. Going back to 0.9 should fix it.
    that was the problem, thank you. I've been pulling my hair out for ages with that one!
    thanks again

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer