Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: errors on saving in MM

Contao-Nutzer Avatar von justs

Standard errors on saving in MM

Hi there,

After installing Metamodels (latest nightly build), I get errors when trying to make and save elements of my new model.

When I try to generate a new attribute, I can make the choice which type, but in the next screen I get errors (ERROR1). I can however fill in the form and save it. On saving it, I get another series of errors (ERROR2). These errors occur with every save-action within Metamodels (also with render settings, input screens, etc.). Strangely the changes are however saved in the database...

What could be the problem?

Ihr könnt auch auf Deutsch antworten...

Just

ERROR1: http://landgoedereninoverijssel.nl/error1.html

ERROR2: http://landgoedereninoverijssel.nl/error2.html

Administratorin Avatar von lucina
    Partner-ID
    User beschenken
    Wunschliste
    Contao-Projekt unterstützen

Support Contao

Standard

Seems that there is a problem with the installed version of DC_General. Which one is installed in your system? Maybe it's a pretty good idea installing another version (from ContaoCommunityAlliance).

Contao-Nutzer Avatar von justs

Standard

Hallo Lucina,

danke für den Tipp. I had DC-general 2.0.0-beta20 (part of the nightly build of yesterday) and I changed to 2.0.x-dev. That seems to do the trick!

But there are a couple of errors left... For example when I try to copy a render setting, I get this:

Code:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Exception\DcGeneralInvalidArgumentException with message Property id is not registered. thrown in composer/vendor/contao-community-alliance/dc-general/src/ContaoCommunityAlliance/DcGeneral/DataDefinition/Definition/DefaultPropertiesDefinition.php on line 111
    #0 composer/vendor/contao-community-alliance/dc-general/src/ContaoCommunityAlliance/DcGeneral/Controller/DefaultController.php(550): ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\DataDefinition\Definition\DefaultPropertiesDefinition->getProperty('id')
    #1 composer/vendor/contao-community-alliance/dc-general/src/ContaoCommunityAlliance/DcGeneral/Contao/View/Contao2BackendView/ParentView.php(619): ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Controller\DefaultController->createClonedModel(Object(ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Data\DefaultModel))
    #2 [internal function]: ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Contao\View\Contao2BackendView\ParentView->copy()
    #3 composer/vendor/contao-community-alliance/dc-general/src/ContaoCommunityAlliance/DcGeneral/Contao/View/Contao2BackendView/BaseView.php(155): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 [internal function]: ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Contao\View\Contao2BackendView\BaseView->handleAction(Object(ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Event\ActionEvent), 'dc-general.acti...', Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher))
    #5 composer/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/Symfony/Component/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(164): call_user_func(Array, Object(ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Event\ActionEvent), 'dc-general.acti...', Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher))
    #6 composer/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/Symfony/Component/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(53): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch(Array, 'dc-general.acti...', Object(ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Event\ActionEvent))
    #7 composer/vendor/contao-community-alliance/dc-general/src/ContaoCommunityAlliance/DcGeneral/Event/EventPropagator.php(116): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch('dc-general.acti...', Object(ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Event\ActionEvent))
    #8 composer/vendor/contao-community-alliance/dc-general/src/ContaoCommunityAlliance/DcGeneral/Event/EventPropagator.php(69): ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Event\EventPropagator->dispatch('dc-general.acti...', Object(ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Event\ActionEvent))
    #9 composer/vendor/contao-community-alliance/dc-general/src/ContaoCommunityAlliance/DcGeneral/Controller/DefaultController.php(124): ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Event\EventPropagator->propagate('dc-general.acti...', Object(ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Event\ActionEvent), Array)
    #10 composer/vendor/metamodels/core/src/MetaModels/BackendIntegration/Module.php(238): ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Controller\DefaultController->handle(Object(ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Action))
    #11 composer/vendor/metamodels/core/src/MetaModels/BackendIntegration/Module.php(263): MetaModels\BackendIntegration\Module->runDC()
    #12 composer/vendor/metamodels/core/src/MetaModels/BackendIntegration/Module.php(283): MetaModels\BackendIntegration\Module->performNormal()
    #13 system/modules/core/classes/Backend.php(409): MetaModels\BackendIntegration\Module->generate()
    #14 contao/main.php(142): Contao\Backend->getBackendModule('metamodels')
    #15 contao/main.php(293): Main->run()
    #16 {main}

Administratorin Avatar von lucina
    Partner-ID
    User beschenken
    Wunschliste
    Contao-Projekt unterstützen

Support Contao

Standard

I'm sorry, but I am quite shure that copying a rendersetting won't work very well at this moment. Known issue, I think.

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer