Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: Can't access backend (404 error), and error when trying to access install.php

Contao-Nutzer

Standard Can't access backend (404 error), and error when trying to access install.php

Hi everyone,

I've just changed the domain of a Contao site. The frontend seems to work perfectly. However, I cannot access the backend. It worked earlier but when I try to get back to it now it comes up with a 404 error.

The website is http://sightlosspsp.org.uk

I'm not sure why http://sightlosspsp.org.uk/contao or http://sightlosspsp.org.uk/contao/main.php doesn't show the login form, but the 404 page. Any ideas?

Second issue: I tried to run the install script. I thought just in case there is something that Contao shows needs to be updated after the domain change. But after submitting the passoword the page shows this error:

Code:
    Warning: ftp_login() [function.ftp-login]: Login authentication failed in system/modules/core/library/Contao/Files/Ftp.php on line 92
    #0 [internal function]: __error(2, 'ftp_login() [connect()
    #3 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Files.php(133): Contao\Files\Ftp->delete('system/cache/co...')
    #4 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Folder.php(214): Contao\Files->rrdir('system/cache/co...')
    #5 system/modules/core/controllers/BackendInstall.php(164): Contao\Folder->delete()
    #6 contao/install.php(26): Contao\BackendInstall->run()
    #7 {main}

Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Authentication failed thrown in system/modules/core/library/Contao/Files/Ftp.php on line 94
    #0 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Files/Ftp.php(296): Contao\Files\Ftp->connect()
    #1 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Files.php(133): Contao\Files\Ftp->delete('system/cache/co...')
    #2 system/modules/core/library/Contao/Folder.php(214): Contao\Files->rrdir('system/cache/co...')
    #3 system/modules/core/controllers/BackendInstall.php(164): Contao\Folder->delete()
    #4 contao/install.php(26): Contao\BackendInstall->run()
    #5 {main}
    I would appreciate any opinions and help. Many thanks!

Community-Moderator
    Wandelndes Contao-Lexikon
    Partner-ID

Standard

Did you rename the .htaccess.default file to .htaccess? If not, is there another .htaccess file in your document root?

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

You were spot on. Must have been some error in the .htacess. Once I've replaced it with the default, the backend is back.

The 2nd issue remains: That Ftp.php error given above. Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Community-Moderator
    Wandelndes Contao-Lexikon
    Partner-ID

Standard

It appears you are using the Safe Mode Hack? Do you even need it? If you do: find out how to properly configure your server (or the access rights) so that you don't need it .

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer