Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: [page_images] Crossing the t's

Contao-Nutzer

Standard [page_images] Crossing the t's

Entschuldigung, meine frage ist in Englisch:
    Sorry, my question is in English for obvious reasons:

I've made an extension http://www.contao.org/extension-list...010009.en.html and since Contao is mostly German based I want it in German as well. Because it comes from the xseitenbilder extension I have most of the German covered.

Most importantly; can someone translate the following to German:
    PHP-Code:
    $GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_pageimages_items']['multiSRC'] = array('Image(s)''Please select one or more images or folders from the files directory. If you select more then one image, one of the images will display at random. If you select a folder, its images will be included automatically.');
    $GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_pageimages_items']['pages'] = array('Pages''Set page(s) that the image should appear for.');
    $GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_pageimages_items']['noInheritance'] = array('Prevent page image inheritance''Check to prevent the selected images from being used in subpages that have no page images themselves.'); 
    Secondly, I was hoping someone could be so kind to also give me a loose translation of the extension text I wrote that describes it in the repository. That way the extension becomes accessible to most people!

I'm happy with any help!

Administrator Avatar von xchs
    User beschenken
    Wunschliste
    Contao-Projekt unterstützen

Support Contao

Standard

Hi Ruud,

Zitat Zitat von Ruud Beitrag anzeigen
    Most importantly; can someone translate the following to German:
    PHP-Code:
    $GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_pageimages_items']['multiSRC'] = array('Image(s)''Please select one or more images or folders from the files directory. If you select more then one image, one of the images will display at random. If you select a folder, its images will be included automatically.');
    $GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_pageimages_items']['pages'] = array('Pages''Set page(s) that the image should appear for.');
    $GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_pageimages_items']['noInheritance'] = array('Prevent page image inheritance''Check to prevent the selected images from being used in subpages that have no page images themselves.'); 
    Here the translated labels:
    PHP-Code:
    $GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_pageimages_items']['multiSRC'] = array('Seitenbild(er)''Wählen Sie bitte ein oder mehrere Bilder oder Ordner aus dem Files-Verzeichnis. Wenn Sie mehr als ein Bild auswählen, wird eines dieser Bilder zufällig angezeigt. Wenn Sie einen Ordner auswählen, werden alle darin enthaltenen Bilder automatisch hinzugefügt.');
    $GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_pageimages_items']['pages'] = array('Seiten''Bitte wählen Sie die Seite(n), auf denen das Seitenbild angezeigt werden soll.');
    $GLOBALS['TL_LANG']['tl_pageimages_items']['noInheritance'] = array('Seitenbilder nicht vererben''Die ausgewählten Seitenbilder nicht an Unterseiten vererben.'); 
    Contao Community Administrator

[Unterstützungsmöglichkeiten]

Administratorin Avatar von lucina
    Partner-ID
    User beschenken
    Wunschliste
    Contao-Projekt unterstützen

Support Contao

Standard

Just registered as a translator to german for that extension and translated description already.

You just have to let Xchs translation to drop in ... ;-)

Maybe it's a nice idea to make the language specific strings also ready for extension repository?

Best regards,
    Carolina.

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

Danke sehr xchs und lucina!

Lucina, how do I add those strings? I looked through the interface but can't figure out how to do it.

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer