Ergebnis 1 bis 17 von 17

Thema: Fatal error after update when try to add or edit config settings

Contao-Nutzer

Standard Fatal error after update when try to add or edit config settings

@Zonky,

This is the follow up from the English thread where because of spam restrictions answering is not possible:

https://community.contao.org/en/show...onfig-settings

This is my error when login in to Contao after updating dcg manually to beta 42:

Code:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception Error with message Class 'ContaoCommunityAlliance\DcGeneral\Contao\View\Contao2BackendView\ActionHandler\ListViewShowAllPropertiesHandler' not found thrown in system/modules/dc-general/config/event_listeners.php on line 122
    #0 system/modules/event-dispatcher/classes/src/ContaoCommunityAlliance/Contao/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcherInitializer.php(97): include()
    #1 system/modules/event-dispatcher/classes/src/ContaoCommunityAlliance/Contao/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcherInitializer.php(71): ContaoCommunityAlliance\Contao\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcherInitializer->addListenersByModules(Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher), Object(Contao\Config))
    #2 system/modules/event-dispatcher/config/services.php(42): ContaoCommunityAlliance\Contao\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcherInitializer->configure(Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher), Object(Contao\Config))
    #3 system/modules/event-dispatcher/classes/src/ContaoCommunityAlliance/Contao/EventDispatcher/EventDispatcherInitializer.php(43): DependencyInjection\Container\ContainerInitializer->{closure}(Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher))
    #4 system/modules/event-dispatcher/config/services.php(68): ContaoCommunityAlliance\Contao\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcherInitializer->create(Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
    #5 system/modules/pimple-pimple/classes/lib/Pimple.php(126): DependencyInjection\Container\ContainerInitializer->{closure}(Object(Pimple))
    #6 system/modules/pimple-pimple/classes/lib/Pimple.php(83): Pimple::{closure}(Object(Pimple))
    #7 system/modules/metamodels/config/services.php(65): Pimple->offsetGet('event-dispatche...')
    #8 system/modules/pimple-pimple/classes/lib/Pimple.php(126): DependencyInjection\Container\ContainerInitializer->{closure}(Object(Pimple))
    #9 system/modules/pimple-pimple/classes/lib/Pimple.php(83): Pimple::{closure}(Object(Pimple))
    #10 system/modules/metamodels/config/services.php(83): Pimple->offsetGet('metamodels-serv...')
    #11 system/modules/pimple-pimple/classes/lib/Pimple.php(126): DependencyInjection\Container\ContainerInitializer->{closure}(Object(Pimple))
    #12 system/modules/pimple-pimple/classes/lib/Pimple.php(83): Pimple::{closure}(Object(Pimple))
    #13 system/modules/metamodels/classes/src/MetaModels/Helper/SubSystemBoot.php(92): Pimple->offsetGet('metamodels-serv...')
    #14 system/modules/metamodels/config/config.php(263): MetaModels\Helper\SubSystemBoot->boot(Object(Pimple))
    #15 [internal function]: Contao\Config->{closure}(Object(Pimple))
    #16 system/modules/dependency-container/classes/src/DependencyInjection/Container/ContainerInitializer.php(116): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Object(Pimple))
    #17 system/modules/dependency-container/classes/src/DependencyInjection/Container/ContainerInitializer.php(449): DependencyInjection\Container\ContainerInitializer->callHooks(Object(Pimple))
    #18 system/initialize.php(243): DependencyInjection\Container\ContainerInitializer->init()
    #19 contao/main.php(16): require('/var/www/vhosts...')
    #20 {main}

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

I did both, no result! What are the steps for manually update? I followed the instructions for manual update from the official site. But when I download MM core or DCG beta 42 from github, file structure is not the same as in root folder of the server.

Contao-Urgestein Avatar von zonky
    User beschenken
    Wunschliste

Standard

you should work with composer or wait of the next nightly...

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

Okay, I rolled back to previous install, mm a17 and dcg beta40. Now I can login into Contao again and manage my MetModels. But one strange thing is that I've multiple MetaModels with tag attribute. The tag attribute field is working fine in backend, visible in the frontend, but the columns of te tag fields are not in the database!?

User beschenken
    Wunschliste

Standard

Zitat Zitat von vascom Beitrag anzeigen
    but the columns of te tag fields are not in the database!?
    realy?

the relation is e.g.

mm_1 -> tl_metamodel_tag_realtion -> mm_2

with mm_2 your tags at mm_1

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

Yes, look at my screenshots. There's no column in database with the tag attribute. Or am I totally missing something?

User beschenken
    Wunschliste

Standard

your tags relations are O N L Y in tl_metamodel_tag_relation !

you find in your mm_pb_catalog only "simple attributes" like text, checkbox, select ... all "complex attributes" like all translated and tags have own tables

look here http://metamodels.readthedocs.io/de/...n-item-filtern

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

Okay, well I really did miss something! Sorry for that. Is it possible to link to those tag attribute values in a frontend list? See screenshot.

Thanks Zonky for your help!
    Angehängte Grafiken Angehängte Grafiken

User beschenken
    Wunschliste

Standard

Zitat Zitat von vascom Beitrag anzeigen
    Is it possible to link to those tag attribute values in a frontend list?
    Can you describe more about what you want to do?

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

This is a demo of the catalogue I'm configuring with MM: https://pherobank.demo4u.nl/catalogue.html
    I would like the values in column "Trap type" to be clickable to the related trap type (linked to details page of another mm). Those Trap types are stored in a different MM.

User beschenken
    Wunschliste

Standard

you´ll link at ft (gr/gr/tr) like https://pherobank.demo4u.nl/traps/type/ft-gr-gr-tr.html

at detail page of your trap type "ft (gr/gr/tr)" ?

yes, you can

you can build your own "sup-template" für attribute tags or you can adapt your template metamodels_prerendered_catalogue.html5 and generate a link to a page with your trap details - at this page set a MM-List with filter of the GET-Parameter "type"

that´s all...

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

Okay, for you it's easy. For me as a designer it's not.

But....is it also possible when you mouse over a trap type it pops up only the image(s) of the related trap type?
    If so, I'll ask my client what he is preferring.

User beschenken
    Wunschliste

Standard

I'm not sure what you mean... it would be better if you had a mockup of what should happen where on the site and what links to where.

If you are a webdesigner, please feel free to contact the MM-Team for "MM coaching": https://now.metamodel.me/en/supporters/get-support

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

Okay, I will. First I'll try your option setting up a link to a detailpage with filter. Thanks!

Contao-Nutzer

Standard

Can you give me a hint how to set up the filter, or maybe a screenshot?

User beschenken
    Wunschliste

Standard

look at the manual or/and download my MM-Demo...

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer