Thread: Missing ufo.js for extension flashGal

imported_Nina
    Gast

Default Missing ufo.js for extension flashGal

I installed the extension flashGal and got an error after trying to save the content element:

Code:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception Exception with message Plugin "ufo" 
    required thrown in 
    /var/www/XXX/system/modules/flashGal/flashGal.php on line 57

#0 /var/www/XXX/system/libraries/Controller.php(362): flashGal->generate()
    #1 /var/www/XXX/system/modules/backend/dca/tl_content.php(850): Controller->getContentElement('127')
    #2 /var/www/XXX/system/drivers/DC_Table.php(2934): tl_content->addCteType(Array)
    #3 /var/www/XXX/system/drivers/DC_Table.php(298): DC_Table->parentView()
    #4 /var/www/XXX/system/modules/backend/Backend.php(208): DC_Table->showAll()
    #5 /var/www/XXX/typolight/main.php(99): Backend->getBackendModule('article')
    #6 /var/www/XXX/typolight/main.php(294): Main->run()
    #7 {main}
    It seems that /plugins/ufo/ufo.js ist missing in new TYPOlight installations? Any idea why that file is missing now?

Thanks for your help

Experienced user

Default Re: Missing ufo.js for extension flashGal

Typolight changed to swfobject as a way of instantiating flash because ufo was conflicting with other js, and I think is not supported.
    You can just pop ufo into plugins though if u need (get it from an older TL version).

imported_Nina
    Gast

Default Re: Missing ufo.js for extension flashGal

Ah thanks, seems I missed that one. If it's conflicting with other TL js though, maybe the extension owner should mention that in the extrension description. I can't use that extension if it creates a conflict with TL core.